cryptocurrency forum

XtraderFX - feedback and comments

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by thatguyjohn, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Cara

Cara Contributor

Credits
    6%
    I'm pleased and relieved to read you post Lake District Trader. I joined just under 3 weeks ago and was rather nervous having read reviews on internet. My account manager, Derek, has been very good at what he does too. They pester for more money because with more money they can take bigger positions therefore higher profits. Xtrader traders make money on their customers' profits. The more they make for you, the more they earn

2. Gilby44

Gilby44 Beginner

Credits
    30%
    There is a support number on their page +442036953585 I called there and they answered very promptly. I was calling them during the weekend but apparently their offices are not working during. @Cara i did stress too much apparently.

3. Cara

Cara Contributor

Credits
    6%
  4. Cara

Cara Contributor

Credits
    6%
    The docs they require are standard requirements when you open brokerage account. Very much like opening a bank account

5. Cara

Cara Contributor

Credits
    6%
    Update on your query Rita. It appears they are honest. But beware of an account manager you get when you open youraccount. Definitely avoid Derek. He is reckless and has little concept of risk management as I found out yesterday

6. rrreigns

rrreigns Beginner

Credits
    10%
    I saw on their page that they provide Social Trading. Anyone has tried it or its not live yet ?

7. rogersss

rogersss Beginner

Credits
    40%
    I haven't so far but from what i can see on their homepage it's not available yet. i'm keen on trying it myself.. i guess we have to wait more.

8. acmediagroup

acmediagroup Contributor

Credits
    19%
    Would i really make profit with them ?

9. PeteRoss

PeteRoss Beginner

Credits
    80%
    If you have a good trading strategy and not open risky trades you will make profit.

10. rogersss

rogersss Beginner

Credits
    40%
    @acmediagroup it does not matter if its with them or with any other platform/broker. There is nothing "guaranteed" when it comes to trading. You have to be patient and well-prepared