cryptocurrency forum

XtraderFX - feedback and comments

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by thatguyjohn, Jun 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. PeteRoss

PeteRoss Beginner

Credits
    70%
    I can speak only for myself but so far everything is okay. I managed to withdraw some profits recently and the signals and support they provide are great. I hope it continues this way.

2. Gilby44

Gilby44 Beginner

Credits
    10%
    Well.. @PeteRoss those are the 3 most important things. That's what you should look for in any trading platform.

3. Cara

Cara Beginner

Credits
    90%
    Well done Rita. It all appears good on the website. Very good platform so is my account manager. One substantial problem: XtraderFX is not licenced! There is a warning about this broker from Financial Conduct Authority on the internet, which means if you are scammed (broker will choose to take you money and run) you will have no leg to stand on: you cannot complain to the Ombudsman. I did fund my account last Thursday (with trepidations because they apply a fair amount of pressure - usually a warning sign) and made my fiirst hand held trade on Friday. It was succesful. The safety of the money is a worry: willI be able to withdraw my profits + deposit? XtraderFX has not even applied for interim licence. Otherwise I am pleased. The broker offers full range of trading instruments: stocks, indices, commodities, currency trading and cryptos.

4. Cara

Cara Beginner

Credits
    90%
    Problem is they have no financial licence and they are very young company - the website is 6 months old. My first trade was actually impressive - my account manager is very competent. I was surprised. No broker offers service comparable to XtraderFX. The only question mark is the funds safety

5. Cara

Cara Beginner

Credits
    90%
    It's very reasuring that you managed to withdraw some profits. I've been really concerned about my money. This broker is not licenced so if they run off with your money you cannot complain to Ombudsman.

6. Cara

Cara Beginner

Credits
    90%
    It should be possible. I am really impressed with Derek's skills and dedication

7. Cara

Cara Beginner

Credits
    90%
    thatguyjohn is correct. No other broker provides this sort of retuns, and the same level of assistance.

8. Cara

Cara Beginner

Credits
    90%
    I am very impressed with the trading platform, charting software and many more resources their website offers. My account manager is a really experience trader - he guide your hand in a trade explaining at the same time why and how he chooses a particular trade set up, and his trading style in general. Provided they are honest and don't run away with your profits (it can happen), it's all good

9. PeteRoss

PeteRoss Beginner

Credits
    70%
    @Cara I understand your concerns regarding the license but having one is not a guarantee that everything will be alright. If you make some research about licensed platforms you'll find out tons of complaints about them. And many of those complaints remain unresolved by the regulators. AvaTrade, FxPro and Etorro are good examples.

10. Rita_rsa

Rita_rsa Beginner

Credits
    30%
    All the comments here sound reassuring. Maybe next week i'll give XtraderFX a try. Anyways.. no one has made progress with anything without first stepping out of his comfort zone. It's the same for increasing your income.

11. Cara

Cara Beginner

Credits
    90%
    Good thinking99:)

12. Cara

Cara Beginner

Credits
    90%
    Agree. This is why I opened the account with XtraderFX regardless (albeit with some trepidations)

13. rogersss

rogersss Beginner

Credits
    20%
    hey guys, just recently i had the following issue with XtraderFX - i was logged into my account and went to the trade room to check my open trades (3 in total). All were in profit so i decided to open a 4th position but when i clicked to execute the trade it suddenly logged me out of my account. When i logged in again i had no open trades. Has anyone else experienced something similar ? Please advise how to proceed from here .

14. X_highlander_X

X_highlander_X Beginner

Credits
    30%
    You should contact the Support department. Did you incur any loses from those trades or they were just closed and the profits added to your balance ?

15. Cara

Cara Beginner

Credits
    90%
    I haven't. But I just joined last week, placed just one tiny trade with my account manager help. It hit the profit target and the trade was closed. I agree. You need to contact customer support. Their support isn't the greatest.

16. rogersss

rogersss Beginner

Credits
    20%
    No loses but I wanted to leave them open since i expected them to gain even more.Anyways i spoke with Support and they explained that one of their servers crashed or had a malfunction of some sort.