Litecoin (LTC)

NEM (XEM)

Ripple (XRP)

Ethereum Classic (ETC)

Dash (DASH)

Monero (XMR)

Tron(TRX)

Chainlink (LINK)

Click here to start trading on the Binance exchange. Any proceeds will go towards maintaining this bitcoin forum.

cryptocurrency forum

Where to buy cryptocurrency in India?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rahulkohali79, Nov 20, 2020.

1. rahulkohali79

rahulkohali79 Contributor

Credits
    16%
    you can Buy instant Cryptocurrency in India using the PCEX Member app:-

In India, most of the users do not understand cryptocurrencies. Giving them an easy to use & understand platform is essential to boost the adoption of cryptocurrencies as an investment option.

PCEX Member app is designed for traders of all levels. From beginners to seasoned traders, anyone can use PCEX Member app to buy, sell, or trade cryptocurrencies in different markets seamlessly. Designed and developed using the best tools and techniques available, this Cryptocurrency trading app comes with a lot of features that will help you trade like a pro on the go.

Some of the features include but not limited to just instant price alerts, advanced price & volume charts, easy order placement, smart market swaps, and separate wallets. The platform is very easy to understand. New users can easily create an account and start trading in all mainstream cryptocurrencies by simply completing their KYC process. Moreover, they can deposit INR into their wallet using varying modes of payment offered by the platform. The users can also easily swap the market to perform trading either in the spot or futures market.
    visit PCEX Member Cryptocurrency exchange in India

visit: to Install PCEX Member app and start your Cryptocurrency Trading in Few simple steps. (PCEX Member - Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Exchange - Apps on Google Play)

2. FutureICO

FutureICO Expert

Credits
    9%
    I am not too sure, as it is dependent on your comfort level only. However, my current hold out is https://timex.io/, as there is something you could conider having, as from having a good structure, endless features and facilities, there is also complete safety and comfort as well. All this is where I prefer it so much and also would suggest it to others. One of the simplest place to do Crypto trading without any kind of fear or worry at all.

3. Eliza Abrams

Eliza Abrams Expert

Credits
    47%
  4. CryptoSprite

CryptoSprite Contributor

Credits
    0%
    I'm confused. What's India government's attitude on crypto? Seems to me they're changing all the time

5. Eliza Abrams

Eliza Abrams Expert

Credits
    47%
    Recently it has been pretty negative, unfortunately.