cryptocurrency forum

What about the future ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cryptonecrosis, Apr 9, 2018.

1. cryptonecrosis

cryptonecrosis Beginner

Credits
    30%
    What do you think about the future of cryptocurrencies ? Even today it's already different from 2 years ago. So when will it stop ?

2. MAGA

MAGA Master of Crypto Staff Member Super Admin Premium Member

Credits
    15%
    Think were still at a really early stage, mass adoption won't happen for another 3-5 years. Infrastructure and ease of accessibility are still being worked on. Most people are just not very tech savvy so crypto needs to be made easy to use like email. Right now is the time to find the gems while they are cheap. Projects with real vision and long term viability aren't going anywhere. Shitcoins will die off eventually

3. Jayko

Jayko Scholar

Credits
    4%
    I think, In one hundred years from now, Zcash will reign supreme as the only currency around!!!

JakalCorp and SnakeGamer like this.
  4. Angla Watson

Angla Watson Contributor

Credits
    6%
    I think now BTC will not going 10K above.

5. zooo

zooo Contributor

Credits
    6%
    Maybe. Conference did not affect the bitcoin and I think we may wait 7500 soon.

6. NOAHCOINOfficial

NOAHCOINOfficial Contributor

Credits
    67%
    I think blockchain technology and crypto also have a great potential. What we see now is just the beginning of the journey. Now we already have such crypto centers as Zug, the more adopters are yet to come.

7. Tegan Herbert

Tegan Herbert Contributor

Credits
    10%
    In theory futures should temper volatility of the underlying asset. However, these futures contracts are cash-settled, meaning they’re settled in dollars, not bitcoin. One thing I am unclear about, which I have been trying to get an answer to from people with more derivatives experience than I, is whether the tempering effect of futures will be as great with cash-settled, as opposed to bitcoin-settled, contracts.
    But these futures are for bitcoin, not alt-coins. Most alt-coins exist on the Ethereum blockchain. Right now ether and bitcoin exhibit a strong positive correlation, meaning that their price movements tend to move together.
    If cash-settled bitcoin futures contracts temper bitcoin’s price volatility then either (1) ether’s price volatility will diverge from bitcoin’s or (2) ether’s price volatility will decline in concert with bitcoin’s. But I’m not sure which of those two things will happen.

8. Rajesh Shirsagar

Rajesh Shirsagar Contributor

Credits
    14%
    There is most likely that digital forms of money have made another market for venture. While enthusiasm for digital currencies is soaring, the related directions around advanced cash are not keeping pace.

Cryptocurrency investments have the opportunity to offer significant ROI, however, consumers need to ensure they are doing their due diligence before investing.

Here are the top 5 things you should know before investing in cryptocurrencies.
    1. Do your research
    2. Be responsible
    3. Be realistic
    4. Be vigilant, borderline paranoid
    5. Track your gains and losses

As crypto is worldwide and doesn't yet order as a 'genuine venture,' numerous say capital increases don't make a difference. In any case, you should track your additions and misfortunes for your very own insight to perceive how your portfolio is getting along.

9. NOAHCOINOfficial

NOAHCOINOfficial Contributor

Credits
    67%
    I think cryptos and blockchain will get further development and will get incorporated in our lives. Though not sure it weill be soon, probably in 5 years or sth

10. JakalCorp

JakalCorp Contributor

Credits
    52%
    I think that even right as of now, as we are talking, bitcoin is dying. people are starting to see that it isn't the best coin, and are starting to not buy into it.

11. Demian

Demian Beginner

Credits
    40%
    It will take some 30-50 years for everything to be in crypto since we're definitely not ready yet. I think that unlike with the current financial system once we switch to crypto we will be forced to constantly develop it.

12. geoffreycelen

geoffreycelen Contributor

Credits
    33%
    Its future is always bright especially Bitcoin. Isn't It?:)

13. GuardianofCrypto

GuardianofCrypto Master of Trolls Staff Member Super Admin

Credits
    87%
    It'll be like the Internet.

14. Kate Kate

Kate Kate Scholar

Credits
    2%
    Maybe FTO, Piyasa, Yobi?

15. Crypto Hunter

Crypto Hunter Contributor

Credits
    12%
    In my view a smart investment and very high vigilant investment could bring a good return via Cryptocurrency. You need to be well learned and quite active. Being a Cryptocurrency Investment consultant I always guide other who want o invest in Cryptocurrency and help them to grow their money.

Start with small investment and initially do day trading means invest small amount in a small cap ALTCoin and after day end or next day sale it when you see that you are now getting 15%+ profit. Don’t be greedy initially.

Upcoming Jio Coin, Ripple, Dag Coin, TRX are some of the good ALTCoins to trade in and get the good return.

Yes Crypto currency investment is more risky than normal Stocks or any investment but this is also true that you can have high return as well which other can’t give and can never give for sure. Only knowledge and understanding of this Cryptocurrency can help you how to lower you investment risk.

To keep yourself updated about good upcoming ALTCoins for investment and further prediction of the Cryptocurrency price drop or up, I would suggest to use crypto news apps in your phone to always get 100% correct news and upcoming challenges that you may face while trading Altcoins, like Ripple, Bitcoin, Ether, etc.

16. MantiJay

MantiJay Contributor

Credits
    11%
    considering the price drop in BTC I doubt that it has the future

17. milbon

milbon Contributor

Credits
    9%
    Can you suggest me trading broker? I am planning to start investing in the forex market. Would you like your career recession proof? Here you will find 12 ways recession proof career for better future and life.

18. AmieP

AmieP Beginner

Credits
    50%
    I don't think BTC will disappear anytime soon, there is too much institutional interest in joining the crypto-sphere. Unfortunately, I do think that institutional investors will cause major dives and hikes in price and cause major volatility before settling down into something that looks like the current fiat/forex markets.
    I don't believe the future is Bitcoin but it may be a derivative of the tech.

19. geoffreycelen

geoffreycelen Contributor

Credits
    33%