cryptocurrency forum

Top 3 Crypto Currency to Invest Before 2018?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Neha, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Neha

Neha Beginner

Credits
    70%
    1)Bitcoin 2) Ethereum 3) Ripple this is are the 3 currency which have strong hold on market in future i will recommend to hold his currency for long term investment and gain huge profit

CryptoKyd likes this.
  2. Cordillerabit

Cordillerabit Contributor

Credits
    17%
    thanks good to know :)

3. plpatel

plpatel Beginner

Credits
    20%
    There is no doubt that all three mentioned are great pick, but from my perspective I would have chosen Litecoin, Minex, Electroneum (Which is currently buzzing coin), DeepOnion and Ripple.

4. Mark Kaye

Mark Kaye Contributor

Credits
    67%
    CEDEX for me is one upcoming option that will be the major player in the field over the next 5-6 months period.

CEDEX is the RARE certified blockchain based Diamond Exchange. It is a global exchange that entirely focuses on bridging the gap between the traditional diamond industry and the innovative financial markets.

They will have various options available too on their platform, as it offers Shared Investment option that allows the diamond holder to sell the stone as a multiple Diamond-Smart Contracts, which will create smart contracts that represents partial ownership of the backed diamond, it will obviously help people with investing on high-valued diamonds as well.

5. adamsdavid

adamsdavid Contributor

Credits
    10%
    I have no doubts or hesitant in saying that DVLP is going to be the BIGGEST project of 2018. It is already tipped to be one of the BIGGEST ICO EVER. DVLP is a decentralized fund that buys Real Estate in key territories around the world for short term explosive growth.

With their DVLP Coin - dvlpcoin org, it will be greatest opportunity for us to get our hands on the real life assets. With the presale to begin in next 10 days, it will be greatest opportunity with value just $0.25, but it jumps to over $0.50 on next phase!

6. smajler

smajler Beginner

Credits
    10%
    I suggest you to invest now in DeepOnion. All the time, every day rising. Now price is undervalued 2.8$.
    At the end of 2018 from now you can make a very good profit. #DeepOnion #Mooning

7. sorin90

sorin90 Beginner

Credits
    10%
    I also think DeepOnion is a good investment, not only for 2018 but for this year to. The Deeponion is a new coin that starts to know a good success. It is 100% anonymus, works thru TOR network and has great safety features. Also by looking at the charts you can see the growth DeepOnion had this month, the price being 3-4 times grater at the moment than at the begining of last month.

Attached Files:

8. hous26

hous26 Beginner

Credits
    10%
    1) DeepOnion 2) Ethereum 3) Bitcoin

DeepOnion will have DeepSend in the coming months which will drill the prive higher. It will be followed up by smart contracts which will elevate it further.

9. CryptoGedtke

CryptoGedtke Beginner

Credits
    10%
    I think IOTA will be rising further within the next year, but it is more an investment for ten years if you ask me :D

Consider Electroneum after its wallet release, It will dump alot and there are also thousands of willing buyers out there, so maybe you can expect a rise there. So watch out and take a look at it.

Another good coin will be DeepOnion, it already rised quite alot, but the Market Cap is still quite low. Now it is in a big dip. It is time to buy some, before they shoot up again :D The Community and the Devs are working hard. The Blockchain is unique and fast and the Airdrops are amazing too! After they ended it will shoot up even more. The next year will be very interesting.

Enjin would also be a good investment it es also way undervalued and has an gigantic userbase with all the minecraft and other gaming guys behind it and soon there will be some plugins released for minecraft! So this coin can greatly improve :D

STRATIS, XLM, ARK and NEO are also good choices

10. HarrySCOTTER

HarrySCOTTER Beginner

Credits
    10%
    From the TOP 10 I believe IOTA is the one who will do better in 2018 going up multiple times. From the emerging coins with small market caps I think DeepOnion is the one who will do better in 2018 and I can see it breaking the top 50 coins because there is room to grow in the anonymous markets.

11. SEELE^^01

SEELE^^01 Beginner

Credits
    10%
    Definitely DEEPONION invest before 2018!!!

Those are my reasons, why i have invested into Deeponion:

The upcoming features like DeepSend and DeepContract and also the already implemented DeepVault for Document verification along the blockchain are very innovative and will kill anonymous coins like zCash and Monero pretty easily next year. The roadmap is clear, the dev team is working continiously and the community is pretty strong. Also, the coin price rises in a good value plus, there is an airdrop ongoing [​IMG]

Best time to hop in and invest for the future!

12. shadowhnter

shadowhnter Beginner

Credits
    40%
    I thinks IOTA, Bitcoin, ADA and DEEPONION. We have some choose. Hi

13. ganeshramk

ganeshramk Beginner

Credits
    10%
    Deeponion is very popular now in the cryptoworld and it is in top 5 budding and hot crypto currency. If somebody ask for my choice, then my list is

1. Deeponion
    2. QTUM and
    3. IOTA

14. zenit22

zenit22 Beginner

Credits
    10%
    I advise to focus on the DeepOnion coin. The coin shows good growth, and most importantly shows stability. Onion created excellent conditions for investors, as well as large trading volumes, which is interesting for speculators

15. FutureICO

FutureICO Scholar

Credits
    11%
    I think the already established ones don’t need attention instead it is more about ones which are not so obvious. I talk about the upcoming ICOs and that’s where Sphere is very special by all means. The greatest benefit is that their concept is so powerful that you can gain massively out of it in long term, as it’s here to stay. And right now, there is up to 70% bonus, so really you can’t leave out this from your investment portfolio.

16. CryptoKyd

CryptoKyd Beginner

Credits
    10%
    For me Im really interested in privacy coins. I started with Monero and then moved to investing in Zcash. They have been performing pretty well. However, I am now also investing in Deep Onion. Mainly because of its additional privacy features: such as Deep Send, Deep vault (for documents) and the coming Vote Central. I will be HOLDing all three

17. AAonion

AAonion Beginner

Credits
    10%
    The future of cryptocurrencies will surely get dominated by anonymous cryptos like ripple and DeepOnion, DO is supported by a huge community (7000 members and still counting) and offers many advantages compared to btc and eth such as faster and untraceable transactions with much lower fees. Moreover, it provides the unique deepVault feature (files integrity verification), the upcoming DeepSend (transactions will be a lot more secure) and an ongoing Airdrop (18 rounds left) as the more you'll buy coins the more you will get rewarded.

18. Ebenezar64

Ebenezar64 Scholar

Credits
    3%
    My three favourite crypto going into 2018 is spread into three different categories: One safe bet, one mid size coin that has big growth potential and one small cap coin that can be considered a dark horse for huge gains going into 2018
    XRP
    This is my safe bet going into 2018. Ripple has a solid technological base and was chosen from PBC as coin below $1 to watch with predicted price around 1-2$. I think this is very much feasable and a very good return on your money for fairly low risk. Some might say that a 3-4 times return on your money isn't that much in the crypto world but then again it is easy to loose 90% as well. I would consider afairly safe 400% gain to be really good.
    ARK
    ARK is a mid size cap with a lot of potential growth going into 2018. It had a lot fo hype when being released and people saw the growth potential. It fell back a bit as the hype died down but the technology is still there and as more solutions starts to be developed on the ARK platform the bigger the coin will grow. Also with the voting options and delegates distributing coins to voters it is a very strong long term hold.
    DeepOnion
    This is my dark horse for 2018. It is a fairly unknown coin that has started spreading in the crypto community. It is still early to get in and could see huge gains for early investors. DeepOnion focuses on anonymity on the internet which is a hot topic and it is only going to be more interesting as more people gets security concious and want to protect their identities on the net.
    Right now it is possible to gt in on free airdrops by owning some ONIONs (100 in a wallet) and having an account on BitCoinTalk. This will give you free returns every week for the next 20 weeks. That is a great boost to get accumulated interest and recently the coin had a huge run-up of > 500% in a few weeks. This shows that interest is there and that it might even go higher.

These are my pics for 2018 and hopefully that will be my retirement year :)

19. Jake Terry

Jake Terry Contributor

Credits
    30%
    Thanks for the suggestions.

20. Jake Terry

Jake Terry Contributor

Credits
    30%
    Oh interesting. I've never heard of ARK and DeepOnion. I'll have to keep an eye out for it