cryptocurrency forum

The total daily reward on ABCC will reach 160 BTC

Discussion in 'Altcoin Reviews' started by jack_dany, Jul 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. jack_dany

jack_dany Beginner

Credits
    40%
    The expected AT token mining of the ABCC Exchange has started, so we have an opportunity to earn a share of the profit generated by trading on this platform. This share is 80% and it is such an interesting opportunity to achieve passive income in the future. AT Tokens may earn in the first stage be called "genesis mining" the first registered 2000 traders. From 12 July, the mining program will also be open to other traders. In the first block (each block is generated within 6 hours), the first 87,500 AT tokens were generated, and the token holders will earn almost $290,000 for the first block. The total volume surpassed all initial expectations and it looks like the first day the volume exceeds $1 billion. So far, there is only one way to get AT tokens - by mining or possibly getting tokens through a referral program. Subsequently, as soon as 5-8% (ABCC assumes this happen of July / August) of tokens is distributed, it will be possible to buy directly tokens on the exchange. In the first days, the price of tokens will be determined by the free market, and then this initial price will be used for the buyback program. Some users have estimated the AT price when it is open for trading. If we take the 15th day and 0.5 P/E ratio into the calculation, AT value will be $5.06. Therefore, AT trading price might be between $5.06 and $10. In the Chinese community, some OTC price is as high as $4. The ABCC will buy tokens if the price is constantly below this initial value within one week. Tokens will not only provide a share in the profit of the Exchange, but they will also be used in the following competitions and campaigns, so the AT token holders may look forward to many bonuses.

Kalivoda5791 likes this.
  2. Kalivoda5791

Kalivoda5791 Beginner

Credits
    30%
    Nice info, thanks.
    I'm looking forward to seeing how it's gonna develop the next days.

3. tonnymontana

tonnymontana Beginner

Credits
    50%
    Hi Can I still participate in genesis mining?

4. Tomas.Krikov

Tomas.Krikov Beginner

Credits
    10%
    It's already full as it reached 2k of users. And yes, they pay out well:)

Kalivoda5791 likes this.
  5. jack_dany

jack_dany Beginner

Credits
    40%
    This stage is limited for genesis miners, however, from 12th July the mining will open for everyone and the first halving occurs in 120 days, so it's a lot of time to get many AT tokens

Kalivoda5791 likes this.
  6. tonnymontana

tonnymontana Beginner

Credits
    50%
    You're right, it's a lot of time. What strategy do you have?sell or hold?

7. Kalivoda5791

Kalivoda5791 Beginner

Credits
    30%
    Well, the 2nd day showed the lower volume than the 1st day.
    However, it means the "real" genesis miners will receive more AT tokens = higher dividens in the future.

I expected the volume boom as of the 12th July since the traders not participating on the genesis-mining want to grab their part of AT tokens as well.

My strategy is to hold and buy when the price gets close to the initial price (to be set by ABCC once the AT token starts to be traded).

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  8. tonnymontana

tonnymontana Beginner

Credits
    50%
    That's a sensible tactic. I'll do something like that until I join you tomorrow

Kalivoda5791 likes this.
  9. ganeshra

ganeshra Beginner

Credits
    30%
    This is a chance for all of us! This is the assurance of permanent income in the future. ABCC exchange will be in the top 10 very early, because of really good work of the team behind it.

10. Netscout

Netscout Beginner

Credits
    20%
    My strategy is to get as much tokens as possible and HODL as they pay out 80% of the profits to the token holders and the ttraded volumes are really growing fast so there would be hihg demand for the token. It is also much safer than ICO as this is investment into solid and functional project

ganeshra likes this.
  11. ganeshra

ganeshra Beginner

Credits
    30%
    That will be definitely my strategy too. It can not go bad :)

12. Gabilan88

Gabilan88 Contributor

Credits
    34%
    Fantastic! Looks like a good one. Can you also take a look for SciDex (SciToken)?

13. Kalivoda5791

Kalivoda5791 Beginner

Credits
    30%
    ABCC has announced AT trading as of 23rd-25th July.
    Be ready guys to grab some more tokens ;)