cryptocurrency forum

Steem blockchain !

Discussion in 'Altcoin Reviews' started by clixmoney, Sep 24, 2019.

1. clixmoney

clixmoney Contributor

Credits
    17%
    I've been on steem for more than 2 years and I consider it now my main income. I earn just from creating content and that's really possible with steem. It's paying for posting and commenting and even for liking the content what we call upvotes.

We have a lot of applications built on it, like video platforms, sound platforms and others. Recently we have a new video platform where I'm doing really well, you can check that here : https://3speak.online/user/clixmoney

I would like to know the opinion of more people about steem, because I'm sure a lot use to know about it, because it's one of the most active social blockchains.

If your are not familiar with it, so it's a place where a lot of websites are created and people are creating content to earn the currency.

The first application created there was steemit and now we have hundreds of them.

So, anyone can find his place in steem.

If you don't know about steem, ask me. If you know tell me what do you think about it ?

2. Samrat Duggal

Samrat Duggal Beginner

Credits
    20%
    I got introduced to Steem very recently, I had been into crypto market about 8 years now, but I don't know I missed Steem all these years. Steem definitely is important milestone in content curation and content delivery to desired masses with rewards for everyone. This definitely is win-win situation for everyone, we need to spread word about steem. I will ask more and more of my friends to signup and create content on Steemit and 3speak. It will take some time for me to bring in all of my friends but definitely they will enjoy on Steem.

3. clixmoney

clixmoney Contributor

Credits
    17%
    That's really great. I'm glad you're positive about steem. Tell me please, how can I find you there ?

4. Samrat Duggal

Samrat Duggal Beginner

Credits
    20%
    I have two accounts as such @samrat.duggal (which is also used by one of my friend) and @wayo (this is solely used by me). You gave me 2 steem earlier to start my 3speak account, I believe these 2 steem was returned to by @samrat.duggal. Thanks