cryptocurrency forum

Question about staying informed / up-to-date on crypto news, insight, opportunity etc...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LigaPrivada, Dec 29, 2017.

1. LigaPrivada

LigaPrivada Contributor

Credits
    3%
    Im curious to know where I can stay informed and up-to-date on crypto news, insight, opportunity etc...

I've looked around reddit pretty thoroughly the last few weeks and all I read is hype, emotion, and a general sense of middle-schooler vibes.

any recommendations ?

2. adamsdavid

adamsdavid Contributor

Credits
    21%
    Frankly speaking, it is Bitcointalk that could be considered as best place to be updated for MOST of the upcoming options. I too mostly look at that site to have better idea. That’s where I came across Authoreon.io, it really made me take notice right away.

As it’s basically kind of security setup. It is the solution to the hacking we see on routine, so it is something that’s going to be absolutely brilliant and a major part of the future. With something like 20 hours before the sales, it could be LAST opportunity to get hands on it.

3. Maxx

Maxx Beginner

Credits
    10%
    Hey all you guys there, I am a Technical Analyst. I feel Bitcoin has just made a higher low, that means we are going up. It is a good opportunity to load up. Also Solar Coin which earlier broke its top made a new high is worth looking at.

4. Mark Kaye

Mark Kaye Contributor

Credits
    87%
    There are no 2nd thoughts here, it is absolutely critical that we keep upto dated with crypto news. As per options, I believe you can’t just go with one. We got to divide up out investments. That’s where I just love it with Coinzai, is it one the rare ICO with PERFECT kind of system in place.

That I with having POS Wallet/Mobile Mining, Lending program, Cashback system and having its own exchange with different peers like BTC/ETH and all those, it just makes them an amazing choice.