Litecoin (LTC)

NEM (XEM)

Ripple (XRP)

Ethereum Classic (ETC)

Dash (DASH)

Monero (XMR)

Tron(TRX)

Chainlink (LINK)

Click here to start trading on the Binance exchange. Any proceeds will go towards maintaining this bitcoin forum.

cryptocurrency forum

Announcements Open Suggestions for Masters of Crypto

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xyzzy, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Cryptologist

Cryptologist Contributor

Credits
    13%
    I really like the live crypto values scrolling at the bottom and the live values on the home page. None of the other forums have this convenient feature. Just wish there were more people using this forum. I do however dislike the email notifications. Is there a way to disable it? I would prefer to just see my notifications once I come into the forum.

xyzzy likes this.
  2. MAGA

MAGA Master of Crypto Staff Member Super Admin Premium Member

Credits
    45%
    Going to have to dig a little on this, thought there would be a setting in alerts but I don't see any mention of emails. Might have to do with it automatically watching a thread you post on so you would have to currently click "unwatch thread" to not get email notifications.

Cryptologist likes this.
  3. xyzzy

xyzzy Master of None Staff Member Super Admin

Credits
    95%
    You're welcome, @Eau! We definitely want to write more advanced guides, any particular topics you would like to see discussed?

4. Cryptologist

Cryptologist Contributor

Credits
    13%
    But unwatching thread completely removes all alerts, including alerts within website, so it's not the perfect solution :(

5. Catherine Davis

Catherine Davis Contributor

Credits
    16%
    I have been using this exchange aggregator platform called coinswitch.co. These guys aggregate exchanges and offer the best rates for cryptocurrency conversions across multiple exchanges (Bittrex, Cryptopia, shapeshift, changelly, Shapeshift precise, changer, ever coin). They have this nice referral initiative that gives 25% of revenue share forever.

6. animesh garai

animesh garai Beginner

Credits
    10%
    You have to try this ⇒ Get your Ether wallet. Being able to have full control of your private keys and passwords means that you have real ownership of your digital coins. But, to have control of your passwords and private keys, you have to have your own wallet. This is what is amazing about LocalEtherWallet because it enables you to own your own wallet and manage your own passwords and private keys. Not many wallets are capable of providing such an incredible service.

7. elifkhan486

elifkhan486 Contributor

Credits
    86%
    I noticed there's no 'Local Boards' where we can locate Sub forums like 'Language Forum thread' can we we add this one sir:)

8. WILL Testament

WILL Testament Contributor

Credits
    8%
    15 posts min before being able to send some quality detailed posts with links is a real hassle

9. MarcusWolfenstein

MarcusWolfenstein Contributor

Credits
    31%
    Well, to be honest the most valuable stuff here are definitely the guides - I absolutely adore them. I've been using those guides since i start my journey with crypto two years back and since then i recommend them to all my coworkers who try to find some decent beginner and intermediate-level guides. To be honest i decided to create an account to write this post, to thank you all, especially admins and founders of this forum because you have created something beautiful. Almost complete walkthrough about modern cryptoworld. Wow!

10. don

don Contributor

Credits
    56%
    I think other languages should be added and also country specific forum should be there. So people from same country can discus.

11. KIntum

KIntum Contributor

Credits
    8%
  12. plus_minus

plus_minus Contributor

Credits
    7%
    Maybe admin should block a lot of scammers here?

13. GuardianofCrypto

GuardianofCrypto Master of Trolls Staff Member Super Admin

Credits
    49%
    We try to remove as many as we can. Eventually, we will ban all spammers.

14. Carla Lopez

Carla Lopez Contributor

Credits
    4%
    Those were really good. thanks for sharing those announcements.