cryptocurrency forum

New Token creation and trading platform.

Discussion in 'Intermediate Level' started by Marys, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Marys

Marys Beginner

Credits
    20%
    Hello, everyone. Have you heard of mintMe?

mintMe is aiming to become a prominent platform for creators and investors, since there you can create and trade your own tokens based on the Webchain Blockchain, which has been around for a while now and I’ve seen pretty good reviews of the WEBchain coin.

mintMe has two ways of approach, you can either create your own personalized tokens and add some value to them in Webchain coins and back them up with your projects or content products like songs, videos, designs, or a comment on social media and sell them to make them fluctuate. Or invest, since you can find a chart with all of the tokens that have been created and you can read each creator’s profile, even study if any token in particular catches your attention.

In mintMe You would need to have Webchain coins in your wallet first to start purchasing the tokens you like, After that, you can either offer them for a higher price or hold them to see if the fluctuation works out in your favor, just like a trading chart is supposed to operate.

Webchain coin is great in my opinion, because there are about six exchanges where you can get webchain coins already and you can also get them through mining, using Webchain’s miner or a javascript miner that’s very popular right now called CoinIMP.

I already made my first token and I’m on to discovering all of the good things about this new platform.

Please try it as well, I’d like to read other views about it. I think it's great because you can use mintMe as either a creator or an investor or both at the same time.

What do you think about this platform? Have you tried it yet?

cpravi likes this.
  2. cpravi

cpravi Beginner

Credits
    10%
    Hi, Mary
    I was reviewing what this platform offers, there is much to see, so far easy to use, very graphic, perfect to develop my work. Does it work on any OS (Windows/Android/IOS) or device (Smartphone/PC)? It is important to reach more people.

Marys likes this.
  3. Marys

Marys Beginner

Credits
    20%

Hello! Yes, I indeed think it has a lot of potential. The platform is optimized for the mobil version as well, thought the website in on beta version right now, I hope they will give us a lot more in the future.

cpravi likes this.