cryptocurrency forum

New Member Intro New guy! I need all the advice

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Jerhole, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Jerhole

Jerhole Beginner

Credits
    20%
    Hello all I'm new to the forum, I've been investing for about two months now. I'm not doing super great, down about a third, I've been researching. Tips please, coins I should pick? I'm not wealthy but am hoping to Chanchange that. I am very interested in thetechnology as a whole too. Not just investment thanks!

Gabilan88 likes this.
  2. Gabilan88

Gabilan88 Contributor

Credits
    66%
    Nice to see your thread here. Anyways welcome to the community. As you said you are investing, which business? Are you interested to invest ICO project which has been launched recently "Atlantis Blue Digital Token"? Looks like a cool project. Easy to invest and there has a great team behind it. Who are always interested to support the investor.

3. GuardianofCrypto

GuardianofCrypto Master of Trolls Staff Member Super Admin

Credits
    74%
    If you are stuck in some trades, I recommend holding because the market will start to pick up now.
    Bullish news are starting and tax season is almost over = price pumps in next few months.
    It is very likely you've purchased most of the coins at their low in past 2 months so no need to panic.

Gabilan88 likes this.
  4. spindle.ico

spindle.ico Contributor

Credits
    59%
    I suppose that if you're new to trading and investing, it can be wiser to choose more classic coins like eth, btc and etc. Also it's important not to stick only to one coin, but to diversify your portfolio

5. GuardianofCrypto

Credits
    74%
    It's okay to diversify IF you know what coins you are getting into.
    Most new traders will throw their money into a bunch of coins and hoping one will moon.

6. cryptodude

cryptodude Master of Crypto Staff Member Super Admin Premium Member

Credits
    100%
    Welcome, we're here to help.

7. Gabilan88

Gabilan88 Contributor

Credits
    66%
    Much inspiring. I am already in an ICO project as I said already "Atlantis Blue Digital Token" which sells original Larimar Gems. Can I stick to it and make some good cash?

8. MAGA

MAGA Master of Crypto Staff Member Super Admin Premium Member

Credits
    10%
    Agree with GuardianofCrypto, assuming you bought good coins you believe in, just hold on. Its impossible to say when things will start pumping again, but it will happen. Hopefully its not money you can't afford to lose or borrowed. Just buy more if it gets a lot cheaper to average down here and there and wait for crypto to turn bull again.

GuardianofCrypto likes this.
  9. GuardianofCrypto

Credits
    74%
    Pay attention to the daily price action to get a good idea.
    What is the vibe you are getting from the telegram group chat, if there is one?
    What happens when a milestone date is met? Does the price pump?
    Generally, if the ICO is good, you will see a decent return once they hit major exchanges.
    If the price has increases ever since you've purchased, you can sell a fraction to get your investment out sooner.

Gabilan88 likes this.
  10. Jerhole

Jerhole Beginner

Credits
    20%
    Thank you guys! I really have been investing allot of time into research. I'm probably failing by trying to trade coins on increase then sell. Half the time i end up buying high selling at same or lower. Hodl intuitively is the best method I suppose. I have recently invested in a couple icos like local coinswap,and bitcoinus. I finally wisened up and started transfering stuff off of the exchange into my wallet. Im moatly invested in EOS, Populous, POA, and Golem. Thanks for the support! I absorb knowledge like a sponge, so, lay it on me anytime

11. JohnChart

JohnChart Contributor

Credits
    10%
    thank you guys.

12. Gabilan88

Gabilan88 Contributor

Credits
    66%
    I'm doing that. Thanks for your guidance.

13. GuardianofCrypto

Credits
    74%
    Good coins. If you are confident in your coins, you shouldn't have a problem buying at a low.
    Never buy at a high price..thinking it will go up forever and you will miss the train.
    There will always be some kind of correction. The market goes in cycles: bull trend, bear trend, bull trend, etc.
    In an event you did miss the train at the lowest prices, there are always other coins out there.
    Don't think that one coin is the only one that could have made you money.

14. Lisam023

Lisam023 Contributor

Credits
    59%
    Hello :) It`s best place to get some info haha ;) First of all you need to know what you want to do in cryptocurriency field. Trading, investing, mining?

15. malgosiam

malgosiam Contributor

Credits
    13%
    Only a clear analysis will lead you to success ;)