cryptocurrency forum

New exchange platform

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lisam023, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Lisam023

Lisam023 Contributor

Credits
    59%
    Hello, as I am newbie in investing I wanted to ask you guys for advice. I am looking for safe exchange platform.

I`ve read good opinion about polish one - CoinDeal. Have you heard about that before? Is it worth to check? Or maybe you have any other recommendation?

2. ohiobitcoins

ohiobitcoins Contributor

Credits
    8%
    Coindeal is new i think.

3. Lisam023

Lisam023 Contributor

Credits
    59%
    Have you tried to register there?

4. Seida

Seida Contributor

Credits
    0%
    I've registered, verified my account and now I'm waiting for some good offers.

5. Catherine Davis

Catherine Davis Contributor

Credits
    16%
    I think Japan is setting an example in every way on how countries should appreciate cryptocurrencies in its legal framework. In times when most of the policymakers are skeptical about the potential of cryptocurrency and some even considering it as a threat, Japan with all its swag is embracing cryptocurrencies wholeheartedly and Yahoo setting up a cryptocurrency exchange is just another example of that.

6. jitenrajput

jitenrajput Contributor

Credits
    31%
    I and my team are coming up with a highly improved and secured cryptocurrency exchange platform. We are trying to overcome the limitations of current exchange platforms. For more updates keep checking: encrybit.io

7. XIntel

XIntel Contributor

Credits
    38%
    You can check out CRXzone
    It is registered in Singapore, and their regulations there are very tight.

What Cryptos you want to trade anyway?

8. Lisam023

Lisam023 Contributor

Credits
    59%
    What Cryptos you want to trade anyway?[/QUOTE]

I need to reconsider my choices... Now, after what we`ve seen in the last few days...

9. Betcoin

Betcoin Beginner

Credits
    20%
    If you’re looking for a secure and stable exchange platform, look no further. Betcoin is developing its exchange platform alongside a utility debit card that can be used for daily use. It enables secure peer-peer transaction, which allows the exchange of cryptocurrencies between friends and family.

10. Lisam023

Lisam023 Contributor

Credits
    59%
    Thanks for your comments guys :)

I am interested in that subject because it`s the first time I hear about an exchange market that allows its users to choose new cryptocurrencies! It seems to me Coindeal is a visionary among exchange markets with his idea of creating an active and supportive community. I appreciate it :)

11. Tradebull coin

Tradebull coin Beginner

Credits
    40%
    A new exchange platform that’s been doing the rounds is Tradebull. A pioneer in hybrid decentralized exchange, it focuses on secure transactions. The major features of this system are:

• Two factor authentication

• Recording digital signatures of traders and investors
    This makes Tradebull the best platform for trading.

12. PasazMaly

PasazMaly Contributor

Credits
    7%
    I also use Coindeal to trade in my currencies.
    I still do not have 100% trust and probably never will, but for now everything works well.
    If they added the option to buy and sell currency for PoE currency as for Odealo, then I would be super happy.
    What is better, PoE currency as a Orbs, or others currencies?

With the greatest pleasure will give you the answer to this question, it depends only on how willingly you go to Odealo and buy PoE currency, in my humble opinion the case is worth the trouble, because each PoE orb and each PoE item has in the game a value that can be exchanged in a municipal market for cheap currency.
    It is possible that when you buy poe items, you only get some cheap currency such as orb of alternation or chromatic orbs, but you can combine them and buy finally Chaos orb, and when you collect enough Chaos Orbs, you can replace Chaos orbs again and buy Exalted orbs. The principle of trading in PoE is basically very simple, you have to add a different character to the party and propose its trade. Then you will see two exchange windows, in one you place your orbs or items, in the second window places the other player. When there is a consensus between you, you accept transactions (you have to wait a few seconds, during this time you can stop the transaction and you can not take anything from the exchange window.
    Once you both accept the transactions, you will have the currency you bought.
    It's really great and admirable how many players are able to do to be ranked higher than others.
    So, if you asked about buying currency on Odealo, I will share with you a link to their PoE Shop Buy PoE Currency

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  13. BELDEX COIN

BELDEX COIN Beginner

Credits
    30%
    BELDEX is a new hybrid exchange in the crypto world. BELDEX offers a native cryptocurrency exchange which is a hybrid platform. This exchange system offers the best features of CEX and DEX. Know More!

14. milbon

milbon Contributor

Credits
    9%
    Okay I'll try this.

15. Asia

Asia Scholar

Credits
    9%
    I am new user of Coindeal and I am very glad of them. Who know where I can buy a bitcoin?

16. Lisam023

Lisam023 Contributor

Credits
    59%
    You can open an account at an exchange but if you’re planning on holding on to it for a longer period of time, I would rather recommend moving it out of the exchange and keep it in wallet. But also it depends on which cryptocurrency you want to invest in. Obviously you can also buy btc using cryptocurrency payment processor

17. Asia

Asia Scholar

Credits
    9%
    I would like to start trading, but I want to buy BTC in USD, so where can I buy BTC paid by card?

18. Lisam023

Lisam023 Contributor

Credits
    59%
    If I were you, I would use BuyCoinNow. They have really good prices and no hidden fees

19. ICODA

ICODA Contributor

Credits
    52%
    Is this legal and safe?

20. Lisam023

Lisam023 Contributor

Credits
    59%
    yes, it is :emoji_blush: I use it and still have my money :emoji_grinning::emoji_joy: