cryptocurrency forum

Progress Thread My first 72 hours in crypto...The beginning of DireFox Crypto Traders(PH)

Discussion in 'Progress Threads' started by Camon, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Camon

Camon Contributor

Credits
    43%
    Though not my first workings in crypto trade, recently I have taken my more serious dive into the newly exploding industry. So far my first few days have been massively educational, and motivating as I seem to have a knack for this so far. Here is how the journey has gone so far....
    MY partner and i have been personally managing and experimenting with out own investments to start. Some lessons have been learned, but for the most part, profits are being made (on paper). Starting out with our focus on building trust/report and clientele, we were putting our intended services out there, letting people know it was just us atm and moving forward we were looking to bring on clients. In the meantime we offered consultation and education on bringing the everyday person into the crypto world comfortably. Well this has exploded... By Day 3 I have 2 portfolios i will be managing for a new clients. (people i knew from back in the day reached out) They exclaimed they've been wanting to get into this, but wouldn't know how or where. just that they have some money they want to put into it, and now they are excited someone they know and trust can help them with that.
    MY total personal investment is up 23 bucks if i were to cash out. I have a confirmed 1,500 dollar portfolio to manage, with another in discussion now. And am using this draw in attention to launch a secondary tech/crypto consulting service from a website, looking to do shows, and articles/tutorials on hot tech/crypto topics and requests from community. Since I will now be living in front of several monitors for the forseeable future.

So to summarize, we have tons of inquires flying in, and even investment requests. And have seen promising show in our ability to navigate the early levels and investing of crypto...now to tackle moving up the chain.

And a special thank you to @xyzzy @MAGA @GuardianofCrypto and a shout out to @JaneDoe and @CryptoDoop to keep you posted.

CryptoRyuzaki, xyzzy and MAGA like this.
  2. Camon

Camon Contributor

Credits
    43%
    that didn't necessarily format the way i intended haha. but oh well.

3. Camon

Camon Contributor

Credits
    43%
    here i will post what me and my business partner decided on, via the breakdown i went over with my client which i re-wrote in the form of a post.

some of you may be wondering what exactly i am doing with all this crypto stuff. Well I Now have a big time client, and this is what I am doing for them.
    1.I am taking the money they give me and transferring it over to a crypto currency.
    2 i am spreading it out into several currencies showing potential growth/returns.
    3.once a week i am meeting with him and talking about where his money is, and what its doing there. and getting any feedback etc.
    4.At the end of the month (for now) we will meet again, where i give a more in depth report. At this time we look at his return, from which we do several thigns. ---
    -We take our cut (this is the only place we make money on your investment.) And our cut is sliding based on how well we got your portfolio to return for you. broken down like this 1.5% for returns between 1-10%. And 3-3.5% on any returns above 10%. (NOTE: we will never take our cut if your in the red, or if our cut would put you in the red.)
    -The client decides whether or not to cash out or reinvest his return, and or his initial investment.
    5. Rediscuss his portfolio and do any diversifying.

rinse/wash and repeat. I hope this helps some understand what an investment into crypto trade entails (in a general sense)

keep in mind i am split cost averaging as well. just trying to keep this simple explanation up fornt.

GuardianofCrypto and xyzzy like this.
  4. MAGA

MAGA Master of Crypto Staff Member Super Admin Premium Member

Credits
    2%
    Nice looking forward to reading how successful this is!

5. xyzzy

xyzzy Master of None Staff Member Super Admin

Credits
    91%
    Me too. Shout out to @Camon for being such an awesome contributor. There's a lot of overlap between our goals so we definitely need to discuss some collaboration! :)

MAGA likes this.
  6. GuardianofCrypto

GuardianofCrypto Master of Trolls Staff Member Super Admin

Credits
    60%
    What happens when the portfolio is in red that month or several consecutive months?

7. Camon

Camon Contributor

Credits
    43%
    Then i am FIRED! haha. My clients have a general understanding of how investing works, and with the intended level of communication and involvement i am aiming for they are fully aware that being in the red is not only possible, but more common then expected. They know red at this second, doesn't mean it wont be green next month. Transparency and communication is going to be my key to success. Though i guess i should prepare for the eventual day where i'm not so familiar with my clients... and they will be all pissed/misunderstanding of how the trade works when they log on for our meeting and i tell them cashing out at this moment would technically be a loss etc... I hope through my weekly planning and summary meetings that i can avoid such scenarios. But ultimately i know better and will no doubt have to deal with this several times.
    Though i mean, what does anyone who signs of on the wrong investment of their money get told? Im here making suggestions and educated guesses but will always let the client know this is still a gamble, and mistakes will be made. If not, then id have been rich by now haha.

8. Camon

Camon Contributor

Credits
    43%
    Of course i could just Tyrian my way out of it..... which i'm currently picturing him in my head negotiating his way out of a bad investment of a clients gold.

CryptoRyuzaki likes this.
  9. CryptoRyuzaki

CryptoRyuzaki Scholar

Credits
    19%
    All the Best @Camon! Do keep us posted on how the portfolio is faring :)

10. Brown99

Brown99 Contributor

Credits
    29%
    What are you explain, could you be more precise

11. Camon

Camon Contributor

Credits
    43%
    So... Given that this is what im dealing with now, its not to bad. Most clients understand its better to wait LT right now. And that the tax laws are hindering a lot of movement. Also now that rothschilds ,etc are diving in, i advised the ones whowho feel cryptos not for them after all that their initial buy may be a good time to cash out. And they all wanted to stay invested, if those names are interested they are to.

12. extrabits

extrabits Contributor

Credits
    7%
    Investing and mining in crypto are all waste of money

13. Camon

Camon Contributor

Credits
    43%
    mining maybe, investing no. especilly now, with rockerfellers and satander etc. gearing up to get in the game. at least pre initial buy in by the new-coming large institutions, seeing as i doubt we'll see 4 digit prices very often after they get in.