cryptocurrency forum

MB8 Coin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by redsam, May 18, 2018.

1. redsam

redsam Beginner

Credits
    10%
    Any body done any research into this new coin? It's linked to a company called Multibuy. I'm hearing good things about it, nearly sounds to good to be true!

2. Tsf-dk

Tsf-dk Beginner

Credits
    10%
    It really geniusly put together, a crypto currency which inherit Rights to be used in a reward program, that gives instant value.
    Multibuy reward program is also expanding, so the will be even more places to use the MB8 coin directly.
    Hope i have bought enough.

3. Enikö

Enikö Beginner

Credits
    10%
    I bought Mb8Coin and yes it sounds very good. They could really create something different and it can be a big winner so I am not missing it.

4. Melanie

Melanie Beginner

Credits
    10%
    A coin with real company behind it also will probably be the first regulated coin in the crypto community, I’ve got mine and I encourage everyone to get some too and right now it’s 5-1 wow

5. keith wright

keith wright Beginner

Credits
    20%
    Hi all,
    Did not have a clue about Crypto and then a friend introduced me to MB8 Coin, I was very skeptical at first but done lots and lots of research and started to join the number of webinars that the company run, as members we are forever being kept updated which is just so so professional.. I bought some MB8 coins, went back again and bought some more, done a ton of research into what is required to be a successful coin.. This research gave me even more confidence in this amazing project.. The MB8 Infinity coin is the first coin in so many areas.. There are already well over 2000 major and I mean major retail outlets already waiting to accept the MB8 coin which in itself sets it apart from other Crypto projects... Research research research done piles of it and went in again and bought more.. At 5 to 1 this is the bargain of the century.. This is major... From a real novice who has spent hours researching what is needed the MB8 coin ticks every box and then some.. honestly guys buy some Mb8 Coins now, my feeling is you will regret it if you don,t.. Good luck to you all.

6. Kjaerbye

Kjaerbye Beginner

Credits
    10%
    This project has great prospects and it will occupy a leading position. One of the most promising projects of 2018. This cool project deserves your attention and participation! The MB8-coin will be the first or one of the first REGULATED coins in the world... The new BOOM!

7. leif lindskov

leif lindskov Beginner

Credits
    10%
    I bought Mb8Coin and yes it sounds very good. and it is great to be a member of this family :) Multibuyworld

8. UllaHazel

UllaHazel Beginner

Credits
    20%
    The company behind has been around for 24 years and has since 2005 had a Customer Reward Program on travel and shopping. The cash back is called EuroCredits... Now they are taking this program even further by creating this Cryptocurrency MB8 Coin... I'm on board with this... bought 5 tokens for the price of 1 in the pre-launch

9. Joan Lindskov

Joan Lindskov Beginner

Credits
    10%
    I bought Mb8Coin and yes it sounds very good. and it is great to be a member of this family :) Multibuyworld

10. Mette Christensen

Mette Christensen Beginner

Credits
    10%
    Never been in the Cryptomarket before, I am now, because of Multibuy and there new coin MB8, and I`m SO excited about it:emoji_heart_eyes:

11. Neil Edwards

Neil Edwards Beginner

Credits
    10%
    This has to be the biggest thing to hit the crypto world , it will be regulated and with ability to buy with debit or credit cards and at a discount also with a wallet that will allow other cryptos to trade with and cash out in fiat currency too

12. Anne-Marie Blæsbjerg

Anne-Marie Blæsbjerg Beginner

Credits
    10%
    Never been in the Cryptomarket before. I Am now, because Multibuy and there New coin Mb8coin is here and i Am so exithing about it

13. Nana G. A. Vasquez

Nana G. A. Vasquez Beginner

Credits
    10%
    MB8 Coin, have you heard about it? It is new, It has a 24 year old company standing behind it. It has a compleete ecosystem and a lot of dedicated people standing behind it. This coin will bring huge changes in the lives of those who are in it at an early stage. Do not hesitate. It is here.

keith wright likes this.
  14. Mette Larsen

Mette Larsen Beginner

Credits
    10%
    Yes, it sounds fantastic, an I have bought...... I do NOT let this train leave the station without me..... I'm in !

15. SIGEN

SIGEN Contributor

Credits
    23%
    Good buy!

16. boblonely6

boblonely6 Contributor

Credits
    0%
    Excellent coin! I have bought for several thousands of dollars.Tell at what exchanges you plan placement? I want to earn from your coin through arbitration of cryptocurrency bibitbot

17. halpikern

halpikern Beginner

Credits
    40%
    Lol, do you think someone will believe you?

18. boblonely6

boblonely6 Contributor

Credits
    0%
    Don't you trust? Try itself, write to support and you will receive free days on the test

19. jagnux

jagnux Contributor

Credits
    7%
  20. marina_crp

marina_crp Contributor

Credits
    7%
    where can I buy this coin?