cryptocurrency forum

Lets get rich boys $$$

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by kingreyes, Jun 7, 2017.

1. kingreyes

kingreyes Beginner

Credits
    80%
    Sup dudes. new to this crypto stuff… looking to get me a Bentley. sounds like a lot of people are getting rich from crypto, but the shit doesn’t make any sense to me so im trying to learn more.

Looking forward to learning more, getting rich, and meeting new peeps along the way

Kingreyes

2. MAGA

MAGA Master of Crypto Staff Member Super Admin Premium Member

Credits
    29%
    Welcome, there sure is a lot of money to be made from crypto but remember to only put in what you are willing to lose because there will be tons of wild ups and downs and some people can't handle it.

The best option is to look for the coins with a lot of potential, active community and good developers and just hold them long term.

Good luck to you

Arpit likes this.
  3. xyzzy

xyzzy Master of None Staff Member Super Admin

Credits
    96%
    Welcome to the forum Kingreyes. If you make learning your first priority and use all the resources we provide, you will probably get your Bentley. You gotta stick around and put in the work, though.

4. kingreyes

kingreyes Beginner

Credits
    80%
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck already losing money... bought bitcoin at 2800 and eth at 390, I might sell to cut losses and move funds into cheaper coins. I don't have that much to invest...

5. kingreyes

kingreyes Beginner

Credits
    80%
    anyone have advice on which alt coisn to invest in??

6. MAGA

Credits
    29%
    Don't worry too much about the short term, if anything buy the dip. There's a chance it goes back down to the $2000s for Bitcoin and $250-300 range for ETH. Never panic sell though, hold and think long term.

There are a lot of coins I like: NEM/XEM, Syscoin, Navcoin, Vox, Storjcoin X, Viacoin, Burst, Dnotes, BAT, and a few others. Research them and see if they interest you as well before putting money into them. Don't ever take peoples coin suggestions at face value without proper research of your own

JokerWild likes this.
  7. JokerWild

JokerWild Contributor

Credits
    0%
    Do coins that have been around for several years have a better chance of being worth something? Or do new coins that are coming out have more potential?

8. GuardianofCrypto

GuardianofCrypto Master of Trolls Staff Member Super Admin

Credits
    3%
    Welcome to the forum, Kingreyes!

Glad to know you have already started trading.
    I personally recommend holding the coins.
    CryptoCurrency is still new, so expect the market to grow exponentially.
    Longterm holds ftw.

9. xyzzy

xyzzy Master of None Staff Member Super Admin

Credits
    96%
    Most of the top cryptocurrencies (in terms of market cap) have already been around for several years, and they still continue to grow pretty rapidly. Just look at Bitcoin and Ethereum's growth this year. There is less risk in investing in top cryptos, but since they are more expensive you won't be able to buy as much, so returns won't be the same.

If you have a small budget, I would research and find 1 or 2 alt coins that you like that are under $1 and buy as much of those as you can. Then hold for a few months to a couple years. Try to set aside some funds every month so you can buy in coins whenever there's a dip and continually grow your portfolio.

10. Xoxop35744

Xoxop35744 Contributor

Credits
    9%
    Read, Learn, Aapply. This simpe rule will take you far in crypto. :)

11. MAGA

Credits
    29%
    That was a problem on the last bull run. Everyone was expecting to get rich quick, but with any new tech, adoption takes time and without adoption the price of coins were being pushed way too high to be sustainable. Now were returning to more realistic values although some coins still shouldn't be anywhere near their current valuation. I do expect some nice action in 2019 though

12. Arpit

Arpit Moderator Premium Member

Credits
    20%
    Are you planning to invest more and bring the average down?
    I will help with identifying the right points of entry instead of cutting losses.

13. Arpit

Arpit Moderator Premium Member

Credits
    20%
    Hi @kingreyes

You are at the right place. There is a lot of money to be made in the coming 2 years.
    However, be careful where you invest and how much.
    Have a plan and invest only the amount you are okay losing.