cryptocurrency forum

Is Tron (TRX) a Scam?

Discussion in 'Crypto Currency News' started by DavidCoins, Jan 7, 2018.

1. DavidCoins

DavidCoins Contributor

Credits
    77%
    What do you guys think about Tron (TRX) for the long-term? A lot of people are saying it's a shitcoin because the white paper is weak, and that the ceo Justin Sun supposedly sold billions of his shares in the coin.

It was exploding reaching record highs just recently, but the recent news has brought it back down to earth. Also, the volume is decreasing as well.

So is this fud on part of people who want the price to go lower to buy in, or is it really a shitcoin? :confused:

2. xyzzy

xyzzy Master of None Staff Member Super Admin

Credits
    91%
    I haven't done much research on Tron, only heard things about it in passing (like the news you've mentioned). Maybe one of our other members has more experience with it.

3. Jake999

Jake999 Beginner

Credits
    10%
    Tron (TRX) is not a scam, but there were allot of fake news going on. Seems like few people actually hired someone to do the dirty job to create fud. I recommend reading this, someone is trying hard to manipulate people into selling, usually that are people with allot of money, so they can buy cheap cryptos. Not the first time that happened in cryptocurrencies . Read more : TRX: Seeing through the FUD, FOMO & to the Facts. (search on google for that article, can't link it)

I totally recommend investing in TRON

4. MAGA

MAGA Master of Crypto Staff Member Super Admin Premium Member

Credits
    2%
    I won't say its a scam, but I will say its extremely overvalued in my eyes. Project has nothing and a 10 year roadmap, how in the world does that put it in top 10?

diemphuc likes this.
  5. CryptoRyuzaki

CryptoRyuzaki Scholar

Credits
    19%
    I guess it is because of its low unit price, people are investing in it and hoping that it would one day become like bit coin.

diemphuc likes this.
  6. JakeA

JakeA Contributor

Credits
    29%
    if it smells like a scam, it's likely a scam!!! where there's smoke there's fire esp with them plagiarizing their white paper Lol

diemphuc likes this.
  7. Shren Coastapps

Shren Coastapps Contributor

Credits
    32%
    I Think this type of news (scam coins) through the negative messages b/w the people because there are lots of news published for Bitcoin and other Altcoins also. So before investing in crypto, you should know all the things which is necessary for investors (as you or me).

8. CryptoSkraps

CryptoSkraps Contributor

Credits
    11%
    For me it's not a scam but it's overvalued allot.

diemphuc likes this.
  9. crypto stocks

crypto stocks Contributor

Credits
    28%
    I have seen a lot of people asking about Tron. This can help with your research. Short video all about Tron including the founder, the team, controversy, different partnerships, etc. I think it is a very ambitious project and hard to invest in now except the founder, his relationships, the team and the early partnerships are somewhat compelling.

10. Lemonte

Lemonte Beginner

Credits
    40%
    Tron is over-hyped junk in my opinion

11. VictorVEnciso

VictorVEnciso Contributor

Credits
    9%
    Tron is not a scam coin just too many people decided to FUD it to lower the price while they can get get their coins.

diemphuc likes this.