Litecoin (LTC)

NEM (XEM)

Ripple (XRP)

Ethereum Classic (ETC)

Dash (DASH)

Monero (XMR)

Tron(TRX)

Chainlink (LINK)

Click here to start trading on the Binance exchange. Any proceeds will go towards maintaining this bitcoin forum.

cryptocurrency forum

Beginner Guide How to Choose an Altcoin to Invest In

Discussion in 'Beginner's Bootcamp' started by xyzzy, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Manofword

Manofword Beginner

Credits
    60%
    Which platform is the besty to invest?

2. Saammmyyyy

Saammmyyyy Beginner

Credits
    90%
    Can smbd tell how to invest without losing money?

Last edited: May 26, 2020
  3. Naviiii7

Naviiii7 Beginner

Credits
    70%
    Agree with you mate

4. jakammo

jakammo Contributor

Credits
    8%
    Good tutorial. I am looking forward for more tutorials. It really help for a beginners like me.

5. Eliza Abrams

Eliza Abrams Expert

Credits
    26%
    I agree, that was very helpful to read!

6. George

George Contributor

Credits
    1%
    Over the years I have come to realize that the best way to make good money from bitcoin investment is not just buying and waiting for the price to increase before you can sell, you can actually purchase some coins and start trading for more profit, all you need is to get yourself a good broker/trader that will help you with a secured and profitable trading strategies, I have been able to remain successful with the help of my professional broker Mrs Rose +13153556229 whatsApp, she has been a blessing to me and my family over the years, thanks for everything Mrs Rose rosemontalvossg @gmailcom

7. George

George Contributor

Credits
    1%
    Trading with professionals ensures lucrative results,they are well diversified in order to minimize the risks and optimize steady profits on your portfolio account.That's the very reason I always trade bitcoins with my broker Mrs Rose (rosemontalvossg@gmailcom), her trading strategies has made so many investors like me super rich.

8. leonardoken222

leonardoken222 Beginner

Credits
    30%
    I was having difficulty finding a trustworthy Forex/bitcoin investment company to manage my investment. I had already invested with an independent Forex manager in my city San Antonio, Texas USA, with very poor results. I did not know what to do. My Real Estate boss back then overheard my conversation with my coworker about my failed trading investment. My boss pointed out he has invested with Keen Investment Trust and the experienced trading company from United States and London are making him a fortune. I too then invested with Keen investment trust and I have not looked back since. Finally, I am excited and can look forward to the future. You can also reach out to via email (info@keeninvestmenttrustorg)

9. sportbettor

sportbettor Contributor

Credits
    51%
    I like only Bitcoin and Etherium.

10. George

George Contributor

Credits
    1%
    Do you know that bitcoin investment is making a lot of people super rich at themoment, but before you can succeed in bitcoin investment you need to work with the right strategy, one of the right strategy is to run your investment on a platform that guarantees you huge profit payout with a fast withdrawal option, feel free to chat with me on whatsApp +1353556229 for more details.

11. caxijer

caxijer Contributor

Credits
    8%
    What is the payback period?

12. AstronautSun

AstronautSun Contributor

Credits
    8%
    Yes just look the past of the coin and dont put all eggs on one bucket

13. Eliza Abrams

Eliza Abrams Expert

Credits
    26%
    True, portfolio diversification is a good idea.

14. cryptosourov

cryptosourov Contributor

Credits
    7%
    Before chose an altcoin to invest I always prefer top altcoin & obviously I monitored the market very closely before invest

15. WalletInvestor

WalletInvestor Beginner

Credits
    90%
    I'm kind of new to cryptos and I found the info very useful and clear, so thank you for that. I don't understand this first point, though. How does one interpret all this information, what do these data tell us when trying to choose a currency? Is there maybe a similar post or resource detailing it?

16. StealthEX

StealthEX Contributor

Credits
    7%
    When one tries to choose cryptocurrency for the investment, attention should be paid to its capitalization. High level of capitalization tells about better market fluctuation tolerance of the currency. It is more stable but a rapid increase in the rate can not be expected. On the other hand, assets with lower capitalization show significant swings in a short period of time.