cryptocurrency forum

help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fernan, Jul 11, 2018.

1. fernan

fernan Beginner

Credits
    70%
    Hi everyone, I'm Fernan. As I recently found out about this forum, could you suggest what I have to consider while looking for a reliable exchange platform? I would like to be sure my funds are safe, but also the fees have their importance. I heard about CoinDeal. They are quite new, would you recommend them?

2. xzfiox

xzfiox Beginner

Credits
    60%
    i didn't know much about them, so i checked their website, they sound good

3. robb2

robb2 Contributor

Credits
    0%
    Security comes first! Also be careful with transactions, you have to stay tuned. The values constantly
    change!! Whishing you good luck!

4. sikato

sikato Beginner

Credits
    80%
    I read they sponsorized Wolverhampton Wanderers FC

5. kareon

kareon Contributor

Credits
    0%
    Sikato you're right! That was the first time a cryptocurrency exchange platform was involved in sport issues. What a great step for all of us crypto enthusiasts!

6. mmarea

mmarea Beginner

Credits
    50%
    Hi Fernan, hope this forum will give you all the infos you need! :)There are so many platforms on the internet, it gets quite complicated sometimes. I personally suggest you to keep looking and asking. CoinDeal, for example, is now a popular one. Although they might seem new to this world, they cooperate with other important companies you might know about, like Verified Solutions.

7. junior

junior Contributor

Credits
    0%
    A good thing about coindeal is you can team up with other users and trade on BTC/BTH market. Also, sometimes you can get a discount!

8. GuardianofCrypto

GuardianofCrypto Master of Trolls Staff Member Super Admin

Credits
    74%
    Hi Fernan and welcome to the forum.
    I wouldn't trust any new exchanges.
    Many have left their traders with empty pockets.
    Binance is still one of the best options.

9. xyzzy

xyzzy Master of None Staff Member Super Admin

Credits
    93%
    Yea, your best options are exchanges that have been around for a while and have good volume. New/smaller exchanges are more risky.

10. fernan

fernan Beginner

Credits
    70%
    Thank you for the advice! So I understood that the history of enchange platforms has its importance, but is it the only parameter I should use? If you think about it for a while, then you'll see even Binance and the other biggest players all were newbies at the beginning. But people trusted them, so that they grew to be the companies we know today. After hearing of Condeal I checked their website and they looked professional, qualified. And I saw more and more people are getting involved in this project also because of the voting process. I think this is a really good strategy, because customers feel like their opinion matters. So why shouldn't I consider it? Do you think there are other important issues I should know about, before getting involved in whatever kind of trade? Other guidelines I should look for?

11. gigi23_y8j

gigi23_y8j Contributor

Credits
    10%
    But as you all know, new start ups offer good prices and special promotions for their early users I`m always curious of them and checking them out.