Litecoin (LTC)

NEM (XEM)

Ripple (XRP)

Ethereum Classic (ETC)

Dash (DASH)

Monero (XMR)

Syscoin (SYS)

Navcoin (NAV)

Click here to start trading on the Binance exchange. Any proceeds will go towards maintaining this bitcoin forum.

New Member Intro Hello, the rich!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by supervisor_coin, Feb 10, 2018.

1. supervisor_coin

supervisor_coin Beginner

Credits
    60%
    I will invest in crypto currency and investment projects from 2013, I will show everyone my experience in making a profit. I will be happy to help you earn too)

2. CryptoRyuzaki

CryptoRyuzaki Scholar

Credits
    10%
    Welcome to the forum @supervisor_coin. What are the list of cryptocurrencies that you have invested in?

3. MAGA

MAGA Master of Crypto Staff Member Super Admin Premium Member

Credits
    77%
    Also curious which coins you are investing in, also any reason why you are picking those? Why not some recent projects with potential? A lot of coins from 2013 are super low volume and almost dead

4. supervisor_coin

supervisor_coin Beginner

Credits
    60%
    Of course, initially I learned about BTC and made investments, it brought me the first income ... now there are a lot of crypto currency on the market and this is really the future. Therefore, I now think it is necessary to look for new crypto-currencies and get the best money from their growth rate. Recently I made investments in bitconnet and Oсtoin . Now everyone knows that the bitconnect was closed, but I still managed to make a profit. now I make money in an . In my experience - when you are at the beginning of the development of a large project, it will bring you a profit.

5. CryptoRyuzaki

CryptoRyuzaki Scholar

Credits
    10%
    Yes, the key is spotting a great project at the early stage to make a good profit. All the Best :)