cryptocurrency forum

New Member Intro Hello fellow crypto enthusiasts!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Ebenezar64, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Ebenezar64

Ebenezar64 Scholar

Credits
    3%
    Hello to everyone in the forum. Happy to join you all and take part in the community.

I have been in the crypto trading world since the beginning of October so I was just in time to experience the sudden drop to 3000$ and I wondered if I had made a mistake and wished I had waited another week to join the crypto community. Now we are at 16k$ so in the end it seems to have worked out :).

But the first time I hear dof BitCoin was actually in 2013 when it reached new highs at 1000$. Evryone thought that it was going to the moon and I wanted to know more so I even started mining BitCoin for a few months. Gathered about 0,1-0,2 BitCoin but by then the hype had settled down and BitCoin price had dropped significantly. I gave up on it and forgot about it until now. The 0,1-0,2 BitCoin is forgotten somewhere in an unaccessable wallet and would have been a nice addition to my investment portfolio.

But no use crying over that, I am back in the crypto space and I am here to stay! That is my background in short and I am looking forward to learn from you and share my experiences, however short, so that we can amke some money together!

MAGA and xyzzy like this.
  2. xyzzy

xyzzy Master of None Staff Member Super Admin

Credits
    93%
    Welcome to the forum @Ebenezar64! Glad to hear you are back to stay :).

3. MAGA

MAGA Master of Crypto Staff Member Super Admin Premium Member

Credits
    18%
    Welcome, surprised I missed this intro. Sounds like you got in at the perfect time after the FUD. Never did I expect soon after it dropped to 3k wed be close to 20k lol