cryptocurrency forum

Gods Unchained

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MAGA, Sep 7, 2019.

1. MAGA

MAGA Master of Crypto Staff Member Super Admin Premium Member

Credits
    46%

This was how it started, but the board and some visuals have changed.

As a gamer I had been waiting for token backed assets that you could sell and trade for a long time. We had a few crypto games that went semi viral, at least in the crypto community, such as crypto kitties and a few others, but what they had missing was mass appeal outside to the average gamer. Gamers don't want to have to make a transaction every time to interact and play a game, its gets expensive quick and not very fun.

When I came across Gods Unchained last year, I knew this one had huge potential. I was drawn to the art and the idea of a TCG where you could track exactly how many cards of each were created and knowing that at a certain point in time the minting would end and I'd know exactly how scarce a card is. So I bought a ton of rare packs and was finally able to start using the cards in the beta of the game a few months ago and have seen it grow and improve week after week since then.

First impression was telling me that this is definitely the game that can reach outside the crypto community into real gamers. As it stands beta ends in a little over a month and in order to try it out you need a beta code to play. So in case anyone here is interested to check it out and play (free by the way) heres a link: https://godsunchained.com?beta-key=WWUkFPqKVQ

Every weekend there is a chance right now to earn free genesis packs for winning a lot of games. These tokens can also be sold for Ethereum or kept for a raffle that will happen after beta finishes that will award people with some cool trinkets, card backs and even a shot at a Mythic card (there is only 4 right now and each one is unique). The first mythic that GU auctioned off sold for $62,000. Yes you read that right!

2. cryptodude

cryptodude Master of Crypto Staff Member Super Admin Premium Member

Credits
    100%
    It looks pretty cool, and it seems their tournament is 6 figures so that should bring in a lot of eyeballs.

3. MAGA

Credits
    46%
    Bumping it up for the weekend. Every weekend there is a small, guess you could say, tournament where you can earn prizes if you play enough and rank up. Easy way of earning some Ehereum if you have some time to kill and learn to play effectively

4. cryptodude

cryptodude Master of Crypto Staff Member Super Admin Premium Member

Credits
    100%
    That's cool, about how many players are in these tournaments?

5. MAGA

Credits
    46%
    Another bump, game still in beta but live card marketplace is coming on the 29th. Recently Blizzard banned a player for giving a shoutout to Hong Kong due to the protests and Gods Unchained had a great response that went viral and brought in tons of new players.