Litecoin (LTC)

NEM (XEM)

Ripple (XRP)

Ethereum Classic (ETC)

Dash (DASH)

Monero (XMR)

Tron(TRX)

Chainlink (LINK)

Click here to start trading on the Binance exchange. Any proceeds will go towards maintaining this bitcoin forum.

cryptocurrency forum

Do not fall for Fake Brokers ( payperex 100% scam )

Discussion in 'Expert Level' started by Cassie Baines, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Cassie Baines

Cassie Baines Contributor

Credits
    0%
    I am a victim of payperex scam, I paid Birman Law 10% of my principle loss with nothing to show for it, I think the algorithm of these programs are designed for us to lose money in some way. If you flushed your money down the toilet with a fake binary broker then just learn your lesson, it took me up to a month to figure out how to get my money back after made failed attempts; I contacted several lawyers but it was all waste of time and money, they couldn't render an inch of help. God so good to my old self and family, I later met with a certified binary options recovery expert that helped me recover my money using the transaction details. In case you are a victim to these scams, you are most likely trying to get your funds back, Contact : hackweb247 (AT) protonmail (DTCOM) to retrieve all your initial deposits from scam brokers.

2. Emir

Emir Contributor

Credits
    37%
    A broker is already 50% of your success, so approach the choice consciously. You need to pay attention to reputation, reviews and working conditions.

3. Tecra Space

Tecra Space Contributor

Credits
    9%
    Okay
    thanks for warning