Litecoin (LTC)

NEM (XEM)

Ripple (XRP)

Ethereum Classic (ETC)

Dash (DASH)

Monero (XMR)

Syscoin (SYS)

Navcoin (NAV)

Click here to start trading on the Binance exchange. Any proceeds will go towards maintaining this

bitcoin forum

Coin Review DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

Discussion in 'Altcoin Reviews' started by Cazkys, Dec 4, 2017.

1. EnViRoNmEnT

EnViRoNmEnT Beginner

Credits
    10%
    Lol the increase of Price is really sick^^ I mean I know that this is a parabolic time in the crypto space and that every fucking coin is rising a lot, but there will be a time in the future were the prices will correct, because nothing is rising for the eternity. BUT I dont think that DeepOnion will drop that much because it is fundamentally really strong, although the project is really young. And exactly that is the strength in this project. Its sooo young and already so strong even the community is already huge and becomes bigger and bigger every day. Just awesome guys :D keep it up and hope for the best! PEACE

2. Vit

Vit Beginner

Credits
    10%
    well, what can I add to all the warm words already spoken about Deep Onion?!
    For me this the most beneficial and special project in crypto, no doubts! And it's just in the middle! So I will as a whole community continue to receive those nice Airdrops for more then 4 month more. This is perfect I must admit! If you think you're late - no, you are not! Join to DeepOnion Airdrops campaign and receive solid % per month on your investment. As a bonus you'' ll receive excellent community!

3. gustavh

gustavh Beginner

Credits
    10%
    When i did my research on DeepOnion i was immediately hooked up. Very undervalued anonymous coin using Tor network and having unique tech that separates it from the rest of the coins. For example DeepVault allows users to determine whether or not a file has been changed or corrupted by enabling hash verification of the file. Tell me other coin that have that? Answer is none of course, and there are more things to come from the developers. DeepSend and VoteCentral looks like will be another great addition to the value of the coin.

Also they have a online merchandise shop, which is made very professional - another thing that is pretty rare for a crypto currency.

I'm really excited about it, but of course do not listen to me. DYOR

4. CryptoDoop

CryptoDoop Scholar Premium Member

Credits
    4%
    Good concept! really curious where this will kead towards. Airdrop rules are as following:

• Update your signature with one that fits your membership level at: deeponion.org/view_signatures.php deeponion.org/view_signatures.php
    • Registration will be based on your bitcointalk.org account.
    • All airdrop coins are yours and you decide what to do with them. There will be no 90% holding rule any more.
    • In order to qualify, you must be a member of bitcointalk.org, at least at Jr Member level, registered before December 1, 2017. You must wear DeepOnion signature during the course of all airdrops.
    • You must be a member of the deeponion forum (deeponion.org/forum).
    • You must post at least 5 messages in bitcointalk.org and 3 messages in deeponion forum each week (minimum posts 50 characters, off-topic section not counted). Failing to do so will disqualify you from the current airdrop, but your account will not be banned.
    • Distribution will be based on the ONIONs you have in your account, you must have at least 100 ONIONs to qualify.
    • All coins you have will be freely tradable, including the ones you receive from airdrop. No more 90% hold requirement.
    • You are allowed to change your ONION address, but only one address per account. Furthermore, only the balance on this address counts.
    • You must add your BCT ID to your signature by replacing the XXXXX with your Bitcointalk User ID
    • There will be one distribution day (24 hrs) per week for airdrop. During that time you should not move your coins. Any account found moving away coins will be disqualified for the airdrop. Account where the balance increases during the day are OK, but the earliest detected amount (thus the smallest amount) will be used as the base for distribution.
    • We will still have the factor group for people that contribute significantly and forum mods, the maximum factor will be capped at 5X, and limited only to the first 10,000 ONIONs.
    • Distribution of the airdrop is proportional to the equivalent ONIONs in each account, at the time of the distribution. The equivalent ONION is calculated by the following formula:
    • For balance <= 10,000 ONION, equivalent ONION = factor X ONIONs in account
    • For balance above 10,000 ONIONs, the first 10,000 ONIONs is calculated as above, rest amount is multiplied by a factor of 1.2 (for everyone) to get the equivalent ONIONs.
    • For example, for a person with 20,000 ONIONs not in the factor group, the equivalent ONIONs are 22,000 ONIONs; if you are in the 2x group, then this equivalent ONION will be 32,000 ONIONs.
    • All banned accounts from previous airdrops are not allowed to participate.
    • All accounts declined previously will be allowed to re-apply. As long as you satisfy the above conditions, you will be auto-accepted, no manual review any more.
    • All current active airdrop accounts will not need to re-apply, they are valid accounts and the airdrop will be sent based on the balance on the date of distribution.
    • Dev/founder accounts and different fund accounts will not participate in the airdrop.
    • Payments start after completing the valid posts checking about 09:30 UTC the same day.
    • Apply at deeponion.org/apply.php
    • After you have applied, you can check your status at: deeponion.org/check_status.php
    You sign up for a day job to be able to receive the airdrops. Which ofcourse is making good use of the people holding the coins plus making sure people are posting inside the forums about Deep Onion (keeping their community alive and increase active members around multiple forums. Great strategy however not for people who are cautious with their time.

This has the potential to grow significantly because many of their coin holders will spread the word as you can see. This will create more awareness which can lead to an increase in price. I like their concept and their way of marketing it. Well done!

5. dragonballzrahul123

dragonballzrahul123 Beginner

Credits
    10%
    deep onion keep on hitting ATH its been near $4 on cryptopia .
    everybody should now buy and hodl to their deep onion its very undervalued right now.
    people who missed bitcoin right now is the best opportunity.
    i love the community and the FORUM the mods and devs. are very active and friendly.

6. colombuszka

colombuszka Beginner

Credits
    10%
    The coin itself is still under development, backed by a huge and active community. The developers are almost instant-answering to your questions, and they just recently had a Q&A on live.

Once they implement DeepSend feature, Onion may become as big as Monero or Dash. You can still join into airdrop and earn some onions to be part of the very limited supply (19,032,935)! And the price is almost 4$ [​IMG]

Anyways, I'm strongly recommend everyone to participate in the airdrop and be an active member of the community!

7. tr3yson

tr3yson Beginner

Credits
    10%
    Bitcoin right now is too expensive so why not put your investment in DeepOnion(Onion). I'm suggesting to invest now while it is still undervalued and cheap at $4. Indeed, it is an amazing cryptocurrency with features that separate it from other anonymous cryptocurrencies. It's totally fun an amazing taking part in their community where they give free Onions thru an Airdrop, so you can still accumulate some amount if you just want to try it.

8. EMWEE

EMWEE Beginner

Credits
    10%
    I know this just sounds to good to be true, but just spend 10 minutes of your time to check out their website. Its a anonymous cryptocurrency project and the community and devs are great. To promote DeepOnion members and hodlers will get a airdrop every week. All on top off that you can stake your onion for even more profit.

Visit the forums and thank me later.

9. Pattern61

Pattern61 Beginner

Credits
    10%
    I have been trying to invest on different Cryptocurrencies and this is the best investment I made so far. I was lucky to acquire onions when it was still at 1$, now its hovering over 3$ and is projected to still go up. The potential for it to surpass other anonymous coins is there, with everyone working towards a common goal, it will certainly go to the moon.

10. candymimi007

candymimi007 Beginner

Credits
    10%
    I'd like to invest DeepOnion as following reasons:

1. DeepOnion has a huge community, lots of people support it.

2. Deep Onion is an anonymous and 100% untraceable cryptocurrency sent through the TOR network. That is better than Dash/Zcash/XMR.

3. The price is not high, has potential to 100 dollars.

11. janinatop

janinatop Beginner

Credits
    10%
    You have invested in the right time in DeepOnion! It's now looks not stopping just like BTC is. Great to see such a good coin finally get noticed by people who likes privacy and anonymity cryptocurrency. I'm buying every day few DeepOnion from Cryptopia to just hold them, I Know one day DO will be worth x50 more!
    The DeepOnion has a very nice site there is everything written what everyone needs to know about the DeepOnion :)

12. huangdz888

huangdz888 Beginner

Credits
    10%
    Deeponion is the best currency, I think he is very promising, with DeepOnion, you can send and receive ONION through the TOR network, thanks to the development team, I really like this coin! Keep DeepOnion's great job! I will do my best!

13. Vigme86

Vigme86 Beginner

Credits
    30%
    I own Deep Onion coins, I found it very interesting and it's one of the most promising cryptos in 2018.
    Great community and the price can just rise when it will be spreaded its marketing

14. fiko33

fiko33 Beginner

Credits
    10%
    DeepOnion project growing very fast even the price of Onion coin get doubled and increase more and more than the last months when it's price only 0.50$ while now DO reach 4$ soon it will hit 10$ or more. I like to invest some money because i believe in DeepOnion that will make a huge sucess also it will offer to me a financial freedom and building my future on day. So guys join DeepOnion start building your future.

15. macdak

macdak Beginner

Credits
    10%
    I like that Vote Central will be implemented in DeepOnion which will determine the direction of the project development.I believe in the team that is working on the project, because they have proved their professional for 5 months and now I see the result.

16. gigaoptic

gigaoptic Beginner

Credits
    10%
    Great to see thread related to DeepOnion here too ) Like the fact that DeepOnion now is spreaded all around and our community is getting biger.
    Love this community. Don't lose the chance to join the great coin at the begining. Profits to everyone )

17. mari4nn3

mari4nn3 Beginner

Credits
    10%
    Well, while I agree with you that almost every other altcoin has increased in value I must say that was in comparison to $$ value. Many of those altcoins lost value in terms of what they are worth compared to BTC. DeepOnion broke that trend and for the past weeks as consistently increase its price in BTC. This type of growth shows the strength of a project like DeepOnion and again I agree with you as this is a very young project and there is still much to come.

18. A7373

A7373 Beginner

Credits
    10%
    To this date, there is a negative trend for all altcoins that can be seen on the graph - with the growth of bitcoin, all altcoins are falling.
    Except Deeponion!
    It's incredible, but even in such conditions it grows! I believe that this is the perfect coin to store money!

19. Fogojam

Fogojam Beginner

Credits
    10%
    DeepOnion is a great buying opportunity at the moment! It is in a small dip at the moment after going up over 5x in the past few weeks. This would be a great entry point for any prospective investors, so if you've been waiting for a dip, now's the time to buy.

DeepOnion has a super active community, a great dev team, and a loaded road map. Come join up while the price is low!

20. ezhui

ezhui Beginner

Credits
    10%
    DO community has 7001 registered member this morning when I woke up, now it just added another 114 members before 3pm. What an amazing project! It attracts more people taking part in! The airdrop still has 20 rounds to go, more than 13 million onions to be distributed for free and the price is $3. No matter are you a long term investor or quick money taker, you should come and have a look.