cryptocurrency forum

DeepOnion: A weekly update

Discussion in 'Altcoin Reviews' started by Ebenezar64, Feb 4, 2018.

1. MAGA

MAGA Master of Crypto Staff Member Super Admin Premium Member

Credits
    48%
    I'm actually impressed this thread is still going. Thought the bear market would kill this coin since I don't hear much about it outside of here

2. Loki11

Loki11 Contributor

Credits
    9%
    How is with this coin is it still running or is only running in this forum?

3. BitcoinStash

BitcoinStash Contributor

Credits
    21%
    Awesome project! thanks.

4. cryptodude

cryptodude Master of Crypto Staff Member Super Admin Premium Member

Credits
    100%
    Wow you guys are very consistent I'll give you that haha.

5. bykrdinal

bykrdinal Beginner

Credits
    20%
    According To France Officials DeepOnion Is One Of The Four Most Private Cryptocurrencies

I cant post link, but you can find full article on official DeepOnion forum:)
    On page 9
    of the linked pdf document shows what the French Finance Committee Chair, Eric Woerth, had to say about DeepOnion in a report to the French National Assembly on 30th of January 2019.

Here is translated quote from report:
    It would also have been appropriate to propose the prohibition of the dissemination and trade of crypto-assets that guarantee complete anonymity by preventing, by their design, any identification procedure . This is the case of a number of crypto-assets (Monero, PIVX, DeepOnion, Zcash...) whose goal is to circumvent any possibility of identification of the holders.

I know it but now the French state also thinks DeepOnion is one of the four most private cryptocurrencies ...dans le monde...

[​IMG]

6. Frank8899

Frank8899 Contributor

Credits
    24%
    I heard about DeepOnion, but I haven't tried it yet. Before start using new currencies, exchanges, trading platforms, etc., I like reading reviews about them. In general, I noticed that users are pleased with DeepOnion, some people even call it «One of the hidden gems in the crypto market». So, if you have something to say about this cryptocurrency, you can leave your comment on https://revain.org/projects/deeponion. I'm sure, it will be useful and helpful for many people.

7. MarcusWolfenstein

MarcusWolfenstein Contributor

Credits
    31%
    From time to time I visit DeepOnion subreddit and it always amazes me how nice these community is. I mean, those people really love this project, fully dedicated and I think that's why it keeps going so well.

usbs likes this.
  8. usbs

usbs Beginner

Credits
    20%
    Yes, the community is very active and the best thing is they are friendly and willing to help anyone needing some crypto info rather it is ONION or other crypto help!