Litecoin (LTC)

NEM (XEM)

Ripple (XRP)

Ethereum Classic (ETC)

Dash (DASH)

Monero (XMR)

Syscoin (SYS)

Navcoin (NAV)

Click here to start trading on the Binance exchange. Any proceeds will go towards maintaining this

bitcoin forum

Decided to check if its possible to earn on cryptocurrency

Discussion in 'Crypto Mining' started by jeansprince, Nov 20, 2017.

1. jeansprince

jeansprince Beginner

Credits
    40%
    Think everyones heard about high earnings on cryptocurrency investments. I checked lots of forums and read many articles but I couldnt decide on which project or cryptocurrency to choose for investments.

On the Internet therere a lot of news about shut down blockchain projects and fake cryptocurrencies. I was carefully searching for real projects till my friend shared a link to Mining Now (httр://miningnow.online/).

Mining Now is a project of a Bulgarian organization AA! LAB, that develops its own MNW cryptocurrency and its computing capacities. On their blog found out a large aluminum company RUSAL got interested in the project. Such cooperation implies RUSAL will allocate a part of its energy capacities to the development of Mining Now, that, in my opinion, deserves investors attention. Logically, the sparer energy is provided, the more computing capacities the project will get. In turn, the cost of MNW will also grow.

As a result, I bought a few tokens quite cheap - 9 euros each. AA! LAB guarantees me a monthly profit of 3% of my investment. And if I want to withdraw from cooperation, I can profitably sell my tokens. And before Christmas, developers promise increased first payments to those who took part in Mining Now at the preliminary stage.

2. thegrey

thegrey Beginner

Credits
    20%
    Hey, just have to comment on this. I started in the crypto with not much more than couriosity and a gaming rig, and by mining, joining airdrops, attending giveaways, and doing bounties, I have like 3000 us$ worth in currencies now.
    Even faucets can still be a way to get enough to get the snowball running.
    Apart from bounties, I've earned hundreds of $, and to give some clues, the bct ann thread can be a goldmine some times, thecryptochat have special events as well as their sibling cryptoinfo forums. Many of the exchanges have faucets as well.
    When it comes to bounties, the DeepOnion project have quite good rewards for all kinds of activities, as well as the airdrop. Still 19 weeks airdrop left, so it isn't to late.
    DeepOnion is X13 algo, and I think the value will increase significantly over the next months, so if you are connected to AA! that you mention, maybe you could have them some power into that?
    Sorry was a bit off the forum topic, but OP is about earning on crypto, and I know it is possible so felt like answering.
    Personally I avoid most ICO's, and think most mining ICO's are scams with no hardware to back their claim.

3. DaggerMoth33

DaggerMoth33 Beginner

Credits
    10%
    Yeah u can still earn big i was bummed about NiceHash going down found this awesome tool u try ur luck n could grow your bitcoins. =)

files com/shared/5a28d7db49041/Bitcoin%20BTC%20-%20Double%20Express.zip