cryptocurrency forum

Combining Bitcoin and flat currency, is it possible?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bebars, Jun 12, 2018.

1. bebars

bebars Contributor

Credits
    10%
    Lately, as the development of the world's cryptocurrency, many people in certain countries after hearing the news that cryptocurrency is very attractive to be used as a tool of transactions and investments, making people who hear the news want to quickly switch to the currency crryptocurrency is when in their country eyes the money is still considered and illegal. The question is, why are those people more interested in cryptocurrency when their country already has official Flat currency and why also the government forbids the cryptocurrency? In my opinion, it would be great if the two currencies are combined only. Of course the result will be very good. Well, what do you think?

2. jitenrajput

jitenrajput Contributor

Credits
    31%
    I don't think it is possible to combine. Both are of different nature: one is centralized paper current other is decentralized virtual currency. There should a common point on the basis of which two things can be combined. Cryptos are traded more instead of being used a normal mode of payment because of high volatility in its price.

3. MarkDau

MarkDau Beginner

Credits
    50%
    We already had that in history. When golden and silver coins were the only types of available currencies.

4. Lesly

Lesly Contributor

Credits
    4%
    I suppose that combining is impossible, 2 different tools. I am also sure that future belongs to new technologies, in financial world as well. Anonimity6 impossibility of regulation, protection of stealing makes crypto assets development very promising. Nowadays there are some projects which use ai for calculating prediction of moving crypto currency, like cryptics for example, and they keep providing new and new features of its platforms like trading bot etc. So, my conclusion is that cryptomarket will grow and in a furure people will avoid to use fiat money

5. Volodymyr

Volodymyr Contributor

Credits
    48%
    Hi everyone! I have found an amazing innovation!It is called Cryptics. It is the world’s first self-learning platform, that is analyzing the market of cryptocurrencies and generating forecasts for its participants. Moreover, they will have a giveaway and A SUPER PRIZE – Lamborghini Huracan!!!What do you think about this? Check it out!