cryptocurrency forum

Intermediate Guide Choosing a Cryptocurrency Wallet

Discussion in 'Intermediate Level' started by xyzzy, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Antech

Antech Contributor

Credits
    30%
    Cryptocurrency Wallet App Development with High Security and Scalability . We are the top leading cryptocurrency wallet app development company that has gained an immense level of proficiency in helping clients developing their own wallet. We work hand in hand with clients spread worldwide.
    For more details visit Antier Solutions or Contact us : 9855078699

2. WILL Testament

WILL Testament Contributor

Credits
    8%
    Pretty complete guide

3. jcguy777

jcguy777 Contributor

Credits
    22%
    Hey guys,

I have tons of resources on desktop wallets, digital wallets, physical wallets, satellite wallets, online wallets etc... Too bad I am new to this forum so I can't post any links. Anyways stay tuned as I post an interesting vault of treasures into crypto existence.

Later.

4. Novaplanet

Novaplanet Contributor

Credits
    18%
    very useful guide

5. Loki11

Loki11 Contributor

Credits
    9%
    Personally I prefer hardware wallets for bigger amounts, but for small amounts you can use free ones. The best source where I usually pick anything tested and crypto related is this cryptolinks site directory very helpful and useful to get the best thing with wasting your time searching. You will see that they have everything on site from hardware wallets to altcoin wallets...

6. Block Minded

Block Minded Beginner

Credits
    40%
    In most circumstances it’s probably best to keep a portion of your investment in both hot and cold wallets. This is the best way to protect your investment. Think of it this way, most people have both a checking account and a savings account. They have both because it makes financial sense to do so.

Cryptonio likes this.
  7. David Paul

David Paul Beginner

Credits
    50%
    Here is another new cryptocurrency for you.

Ecoinomi has launched the Android version of their Economi Wallet recently. It has many exclusive features which make Ecoinomi Wallet the best cryptpcurrency wallet in the world.

It's highly secure and extremely user-friendly.

It allows us to create multiple wallets with unique wallet addresses. There is no other soft wallet offering this feature for now. Creating multiple wallets, you can keep your coins and tokens well organized.

Each wallet will show the real-time value of the assets in that in US dollars. Apart from that, you can also view several other useful metrics.

Another cool feature of Ecoinomi Wallet is that it is incredibly easy to add coins and exchange them with real money or other cryptocurrencies.

If you are interested, you can download Ecoinomi Wallet for Android from Play Store.

8. evanha11

evanha11 Contributor

Credits
    9%
    Thnx for the guide. As for wallets, I must admit that this is not an easy choice. I’ve noticed that many people prefer offline wallets only. Actually, it’s hard to argue that paper and hardware storages are the safest ones. But their convenience is questionable. For example, if you’re a trader, you might not like the necessity to pay fees each time you transfer currency to a trading platform. Moreover, if you forgot the password of a hardware wallet – you’ve lost your btc. On the other hand, online wallets are more convenient (some of them are even available as mobile apps), but more vulnerable to hacker attacks. Therefore, I prefer to use cold wallets. Such storages are available on a couple of big exchanges, but I prefer the one on cex (https://cex.io/), as I trade there.

9. Helga Bjarni

Helga Bjarni Scholar

Credits
    8%
    If you are looking to build your own bitcoin exchange website, Cryptocurrency Exchange Software Development can help. We deliver a complete range of solutions, from secure cryptocurrency exchange development to efficient marketing, to help you build and launch your exchange successfully.

10. Max_Steal

Max_Steal Beginner

Credits
    60%
    Elegro wallet works great. That is what I was looking for a long time. This is an easy way to manage your crypto currencies, change it to fiat and so on. Highly recommend.

11. Je. O.

Je. O. Contributor

Credits
    91%
    Yeah, I read about this wallet too, people say it is really convenient. So now i think to get Elegro wallet too

12. Helga Bjarni

Helga Bjarni Scholar

Credits
    8%

13. Helga Bjarni

Helga Bjarni Scholar

Credits
    8%
  14. WhoTookMyCrypto.com

WhoTookMyCrypto.com Contributor

Credits
    7%
    For beginners, just stick to hardware wallets like Ledger / Trezor and you would do just fine.

15. AnaLi

AnaLi Contributor

Credits
    10%
    Is it available only fo Android?

16. Helga Bjarni

Helga Bjarni Scholar

Credits
    8%
    There are different types of wallets available but not all are worth using because many wallets are created just to scam people. I recommend the Coinbase, Also, do look for multi-sig wallet, by using this feature; you can make your bitcoin wallet even more secure.