Litecoin (LTC)

NEM (XEM)

Ripple (XRP)

Ethereum Classic (ETC)

Dash (DASH)

Monero (XMR)

Syscoin (SYS)

Navcoin (NAV)

Click here to start trading on the Binance exchange. Any proceeds will go towards maintaining this

bitcoin forum

Progress Thread Bitconnect lending journey

Discussion in 'Progress Threads' started by CryptoDoop, Sep 9, 2017.

1. CryptoDoop

CryptoDoop Scholar Premium Member

Credits
    4%
    I haven't mentioned this yet - But Bitconnect dropped from the 6th place on coinmarketcap all the way to place 20. This while the price rose to $300
    This happened because the people who are lending their bitconnect coins to their platform hand over their Bitconnect coins back to the company. Which means the circulating supply drops, This is not strange but it does mean theres over 1.4 billion in Bitconnect coins in hands of Bitconnect itself.
    This can be because of 2 things - market manipulation (keep their price as close to bitcoin as possible)
    Or try and release all their coins after a year or 2. I dont think they will release the coins because this will cause a major drop in Bitconnect coins and they will lose alot of money.. suspicious but not sure yet what their exact plan is..

2. CryptoDoop

Credits
    4%
    Hi guys!
    From half away through December I will start to use the affiliate method. I will start to use display advertisement across several websites and see if i can build my download through this.
    Not many people are using display advertisement which could work really well in my opinion...

I will be buying through CPC and CPM and see where this leads! I will keep you guys posted!

xyzzy likes this.
  3. xyzzy

xyzzy Master of None Staff Member Super Admin

Credits
    32%
    You are going to advertise your Bitconnect affiliate link with paid advertising? Facebook, Google, etc? Do you think the ROI will be worth it?

CryptoDoop likes this.
  4. CryptoDoop

Credits
    4%
    Yea I'll be using paid advertising my background has been within affiliate marketing since I used to have my own company. I know quite well how to target within display/e-mail marketing..
    I won't be using Facebook however I will be using display on a inventory of websites. I think this will definitely will be worth it. It could be definitely worth it. But i'll try to aim on $30/40 per active user. Nobody is using paid advertisement within this field which means there's zero to none competition.. :p

xyzzy likes this.
  5. xyzzy

xyzzy Master of None Staff Member Super Admin

Credits
    32%
    Sounds awesome. I'd love to hear about your previous company some time!

6. Sergant

Sergant Beginner

Credits
    60%
    very interesting....

7. CryptoDoop

Credits
    4%
    It was a great experience! If you would like we can speak about it in direct messages as it's not related to crypto currencies nor investments

8. CryptoDoop

Credits
    4%
    - Day 83

Quick update about the interest rates and earnings so far -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To me it seems more and more likely they do use some kind of software or traders on the back-end who are profiting on the volatility of Bitcoin. If you compare the interest rates based on the volatility of Bitcoin I do see some kind of similarity. Which is quite good in my opinion!

I'm still taking out the interest rates on a daily basis to recoup my investment. Currently I'm taking a look into the traffic sources I will be using to start working on my downline to see if this could be interesting and if this would make a major difference. My goal will be reaching around 1000 people in my downline, not sure which Geo I will be targetting. I will keep you guys posted about this!

9. MAGA

MAGA Master of Crypto Staff Member Super Admin

Credits
    41%
    That sounds awesome, curious to see what your cost/conversion will be on this. Have you thought of doing affiliate stuff for ICOs or other sites that offer commission instead as well? Could be profitable

10. CryptoDoop

Credits
    4%
    Same here! I think it could be very profitable because not many people are using these sources to gather affiliates. And as far my tools are working ridiculous amounts of traffic are available for quite low prices...

I have definitely thought about it, however I have a hard time promoting ICO's which are high risk. Most of them "promise" fixed interest rates of 4% / 10% daily or 50% monthy. Which in my opinion is just click bait... This way people will invest who have no clue where they get into and the chances they lose a lot of money are quite high...
    To give an example - many Youtubers are promoting these ICO's or HYIPs and many of their 'loyal' followers are investing blindly in their advise... The Youtubers earn lots and lots of money on the affiliate programs - withdrawal the commisions and as soon the ICO's or HYIPs go rogue their followers lose the money and they earned an incredible amount of money..

Thats one of my main reasons I'm not promoting any of them yet. So far only Bitconnect has been around for a long while and has been releasing investments and paying daily for nearly a year. Some people speak about USI TECH or Bitcoinly and many others, it's difficult to keep up with them because they vanish and pop out of the ground everytime the clock ticks.

My plan is to write a short How-To guide including the tools I'm using to generate a downline - ofcourse after testing it myself, to make sure the people who do sign-up under me are able to create their own downline with Mediabuying. This would lower their risk as well and they are able to take out their initial investment as quick as possible.

MAGA and xyzzy like this.
  11. MAGA

MAGA Master of Crypto Staff Member Super Admin

Credits
    41%
    There is one project I put in a ton of money on during the pre ICO called STEX (https://stex.exchange/) that has an affiliate way of earning ETH. You get 10% of what people invest using your link. I might make a thread about it since I feel it has a ton of potential even after some downfall with their PR guy. They are moving forward and should have the exchange up and running Q1 2018. But I think you could make bank advertising that. Some guy from Korea wrote a blog post about it and ended up earning over 50 ETH from affiliate commission during pre ICO.

12. CryptoDoop

Credits
    4%
    Thanks for pointing this out! I will definitely take a look into STEX, I haven't heard about them before. This could be really interesting!