cryptocurrency forum

Bitcoin exchange script- Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Davidhoper, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Davidhoper

Davidhoper Beginner

Credits
    30%
    I hope most of the most of the entrepreneurs are aware of bitcoin exchange script and software. It is the solution that helps to build the exchange platform. The platform facilitates the transaction of bitcoins into fiat currencies and vice versa.

But still, some crypto entrepreneurs are searching for the script and source codes to start the crypto exchange. That’s why I suggest this thread. You can prefer the provider sellbitbuy. They are bitcoin exchange script provider and has been giving the services since 2016. Complete source code and installation are done by their team. Around 50 crypto exchanges had been developed by them. If you are interested means, contact them for more details.

Attached Files:

scarletemilye likes this.
  2. spindle.ico

spindle.ico Contributor

Credits
    59%
    Is it like API or what?

3. Helga Bjarni

Helga Bjarni Contributor

Credits
    21%
    Yes, It is API. I would like to suggest the leading bitcoin exchange software development company who offer bitcoin exchange script with a Lending module, Liquidity API, Multi-currencies pair integration, escrow application, white-label solution, investment module, etc... If you are interested to buy bitcoin exchange script,

Ping or Chat @ 9790097510