cryptocurrency forum

BAD NEWS FOR BITCOIN ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bebars, Jun 13, 2018 at 9:32 AM.

1. bebars

bebars Contributor

Credits
    10%
    If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
    Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.

Alternatively, it could be bad news for Mr Schiller now that he has placed his Nobel-winning reputation on the line with his remarks. His opinions might not be taken seriously by investors for much longer if it turns out he was wrong. All these "experts" should be more careful what they say, given the number of times over the years people have tried to write off Bitcoin. But after all that's been said, Bitcoin doesn't care. It carries on churning out blocks, completely undistracted by whatever criticisms are thrown its way.

2. MAGA

MAGA Master of Crypto Staff Member Super Admin Premium Member

Credits
    96%
    The bubble is no where near big enough yet, crypto is still tiny especially now at 270 billion dollar market cap. We got a long way to go. There is no way we top out at 800 billion for a disruptive technology. I do hope he loses his reputation for ignorant statements.

3. MantiJay

MantiJay Contributor

Credits
    11%
    I guess this BTC price drop is the biggest one. I doubt that it will return to $10 000. But I was lucky to invest into Darico ico project. I read on ICO Pulse information source that this ecosystem gives DEC holders the tools they need to monitor, trade, invest and spend their cryptocurrencies.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018 at 3:57 AM
  4. ViktoriaM

ViktoriaM Beginner

Credits
    80%
    [QUOTE = "MantiJay, post: 28088, участник: 2682"] Я думаю, что это падение цены BTC является самым большим. Я сомневаюсь, что он вернется к 10 000 долларов. Но мне посчастливилось инвестировать в проект Darico ico. Я читал на источнике информации ICO Pulse, что эта экосистема дает держателям DEC инструменты, необходимые для мониторинга, торговли, инвестиций и расходования их криптотермины. [/ QUOTE]
    Я действительно хочу верить, что это самое большое падение. И да, я думаю, он скоро вернется к предыдущему курсу

5. GuardianofCrypto

GuardianofCrypto Master of Trolls Staff Member Super Admin

Credits
    45%
    Once people get too comfortable with themselves, there is no more room for them to grow.
    Thus, they start declining and becoming irrelevant.
    That's how business works. I don't know if this is related to crypto though.

6. SIGEN

SIGEN Contributor

Credits
    7%
    Well, I am sure!