cryptocurrency forum

[ANN] Goldario - Your Share in the World's Digital Economy

Discussion in 'Progress Threads' started by Goldario Official, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Goldario Official

Goldario Official Contributor

Credits
    13%
    [​IMG]

__________________________________________________________________________________________________​

WEBSITE|WHITEPAPER| FACEBOOK | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | LINKEDIN |

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

ABOUT GOLDARIO :

Goldario is the world’s first platform that strives to revolutionize the eco-cycle of mining of precious metals (gold), stones (emeralds), jewellery manufacturing and retail business. This financial instrument is a digitized share in gold and emerald mines and in-house jewellery production for the world market.

[​IMG]

Our Vision :

We envision to revolutionize the entire eco-cyle of the jewellery industry by utilizing emerging technologies i.e. blockchain, cryptography, smart contracts, AI and Fintech. We aim to create an ecosystem whereby we make it easy for individuals—whether typical consumers or institutional investors— to invest in businesses which are backed by the complete ecosystem of precious metals, stones and jewellery manufacturing & retail business, while also taking care of security, auditability and liquidity.

Our Mission :

Goldario aims to be the world’s leading platform of choice for consumers and businesses dealing in the jewellery industry. It strives to allow users to obtain and have entitlement over physical mines, jewellery production factories and jewellery retail businesses from across the world, and in doing so, create potential underlying assets backing to Goldario (GLD) Token.

[​IMG]

STANDOUT FEATURES :

:: Liquidity and Accessibility-

With trustful exchange of digital assets, Goldario provide users with the opportunity to easily liquidate, access and exchange precious commodities i.e. precious metals and stones through GLD Token, which is exchangeable in a crypto trading exchange and can also be used for peer to peer exchange of value. Built as an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain, GLD Token can easily be moved or traded anywhere in the world, 24/7.

:: Lower Investment Limits-

Unlike traditional startups or early-stage companies, where entry for a person with low investment is almost impossible, Goldario through tokenization of commodities and its business models offers lower investment minimums.

:: Trusted and Regulated-

Goldario is regulated by the Estonia Financial Supervision Authority (EFSA) and its parent company i.e. ESC Management AS is a publicly listed company in Estonia.

:: Potential Underlying Business:

Goldario deals in a potential business having expected market valuation of over 480 USD Billion by next 5 years. This way, the native token i.e. GLD Token will capture revenue from the under underlying business activities, helping record growth of value

:: Data transparency-

Traceability and transparency is significant when it comes to various steps involved in the precious metal supply chain. ESC Management AS keeps track of the progress of the companies in which they invest.

:: Passive Income-

Get periodic dividends on holding your assets through pre-defined trustful smart contracts. All revenue and profit distribution is monitored and audited by third-party evaluators and auditors, ensuring that token holders get the best returns on their investments./left]

Our History :
    Goldario is a consequence of already successful businesses with established infrastructure in Brazil.To expand the operations across the globe we have devised a concrete plan and an ambitious roadmap set, which we hope to achieve with the collaboration of global investors. A summarized introduction of base businesses is as follows.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  2. Jonthanausting

Jonthanausting Beginner

Credits
    10%
    Which apps can i use to exchange GLD token with jewelleries?

3. Goldario Official

Credits
    13%
    Once the token is launched, it will be available in all major crypto exchanges.

4. fudedos

fudedos Beginner

Credits
    10%
    What is the whitepaper on the website for?

Goldario Official likes this.
  5. Goldario Official

Credits
    13%
    Whitepaper is persuasive, authoritative which contains detailed information about Goldario. We recommend that you read the Whitepaper very carefully to gain an in-depth understanding of the Goldario. Just click here to visit Goldario whitepaper : https://goldario.com/goldario-white-paper.pdf

6. Diamond McKenzie

Diamond McKenzie Beginner

Credits
    10%
    Goldario has very good potentials.I am gonna invest on it.

7. Goldario Official

Credits
    13%
    Welcome to Goldario Community!
    Please Stay tuned and wait for further announcements...

8. leonardoken222

leonardoken222 Beginner

Credits
    30%
    I was having difficulty finding a trustworthy Forex/bitcoin investment company to manage my investment. I had already invested with an independent Forex manager in my city San Antonio, Texas USA, with very poor results. I did not know what to do. My Real Estate boss back then overheard my conversation with my coworker about my failed trading investment. My boss pointed out he has invested with Keen Investment Trust and the experienced trading company from United States and London are making him a fortune. I too then invested with Keen investment trust and I have not looked back since. Finally, I am excited and can look forward to the future. You can also reach out to via email (info@keeninvestmenttrustorg)

9. Goldario Official

Credits
    13%
    No need to worry Sir!
    Goldario is a 100% secure and trust-worthy platform as well as reliable plus most profitable ICO.
    Why you Choose GLD token?
    -> Decentralization
    -> Minimal Fee
    -> Easy Transaction
    -> Exchangalbe.
    Please read out Goldario whitepaper for complete detail.

10. Mikkey

Mikkey Contributor

Credits
    9%
    And what is the situation today? I was interested in your question.

Naima likes this.
  11. Naima

Naima Beginner

Credits
    10%
    Well, am also suffering with same issue and failed to find out trustworthy investment company.
    But finally I reached to my desired investment platform named Goldario. I'm also satisfied to invest my capital using such a wonderful and legit company.
    Goldario is also the best profitable ICO and reliable platform. I recommend to everyone to utilize this opportunity.

12. ruslanv7

ruslanv7 Contributor

Credits
    9%
    Digital economy is cool!!!

13. Goldario Official

Credits
    13%
    Welcome to Goldario Community!
    Please read our Whitepaper for complete detail: https://goldario.com/goldario-white-paper.pdf

14. Goldario Official

Credits
    13%
    Thanks for your Appreciation
    Please Stay tuned and wait for further announcements!