cryptocurrency forum

ABCC AT value may increase by 12.65 Times

Discussion in 'Crypto Mining' started by jack_dany, Jul 9, 2018.

1. jack_dany

jack_dany Beginner

Credits
    40%
    ABCC Exchange started Trade-to-Mine mechanism to issue platform token AT. The first 72 hours are limited to 2,000 Genesis Miners who registered in advance. In the first block, ABCC transaction volume hit a new record and the 6-hour transaction volume exceeded $288 million. If AT price develops as expected when it is open for trading, Genesis Miners’ benefits will reach 20.47% on the very first day compared to AT mining cost. This does not include a proportional reward of 80% of the trading fees to users’ AT holding. If calculated accumulatively, the yield may be as high as 120% after 18 days. ABCC Exchange has been operated stably for three months with 58 trading pairs listed. To investors, the long-term investing value to the platform is also guaranteed.

2. tonnymontana

tonnymontana Beginner

Credits
    50%
    Tomorrow, you can start those who missed the genesis mining!!!Join!

ganeshra likes this.
  3. ganeshra

ganeshra Beginner

Credits
    30%
    Absolutelly, I will join. This will be huge. I read about ABCC and their token AT much. What i have to say is that is nice chance to make a good investment for future!

4. Netscout

Netscout Beginner

Credits
    20%
    The traded volume on the exchange is really growing fast, the token value would definitely go up in value as more users of the exchange would mine or buy the AT tokens - wither as investment for future or togenerate income from the 80% of the profit that exchange would distibute between the token holders.

5. GuardianofCrypto

GuardianofCrypto Master of Trolls Staff Member Super Admin

Credits
    60%
    Are you guys all one person? lmao