cryptocurrency forum

New Profile Posts

1. AIDUS
    AIDUS
    AIDUS is a decentralized fund market established upon the Ethereum network to serve as a professional asset management platform.
  2. utomarket
    utomarket
    utomarket:Make digital currency trading easier!
  3. munoz
    munoz
    Looking for help promoting a crypto gambling game or ideas on better ways to
    1. munoz
      munoz
      Please check out elitecrash.io if interested
      Jan 13, 2019 at 4:19 PM
  4. hassinou
    hassinou Ricky Hope
    COULD HELP ME TO POST TRANSMIT POSTS IN THIS SITE.
    1. Ricky Hope
      Ricky Hope
      Sorry can you explain more of what you want, I'm not sore what you mean.
      Jan 12, 2019 at 1:00 AM
  5. hassinou
    hassinou Ricky Hope
    I AM INTERESTED.
    1. Ricky Hope
      Ricky Hope
      Hi Hassinou, please click any part of my ad that your interested in, however here's a link to get you started, https://buzzex.io/go/?r=gmsl. Please let me know how you get on and I'll be happy to help you settle in.
      Ricky
      Jan 12, 2019 at 12:59 AM
  6. benjaminJacobs
    benjaminJacobs
    does some one sells bitcoin in cash ?
  7. valtar
    valtar Andrix458
    I can send you the database for sure, but it's not free. The regular price is USD 500 in BTC or ETH equivalent, but now there is a special New Year offer with the half of the price. So if you are ready to buy it for USD 250 in BTC or ETH equivalent, we can make a deal. Moreover, I will send you weekly updates till the end of March 2019. If this offer suits you, please PM me.
    Kind regards, Valtar.
  8. Ricky Hope
    Ricky Hope
    Buzzex has been built from the ground up for over a year and is ready to take the cryptocurrency world by storm.
    1. hassinou likes this.
  9. Invalert
    Invalert
    Crypto Alerts is online
  10. XtreamForex
    XtreamForex
    Top Rated Forex Brokers
  11. Daniel Larsen
    Daniel Larsen cryptodude
    Holiday Greetings Master of Crypto. Several days ago I sent ~$300 of DGB through Changelly to Coinbase with the intent to exchange to BTC. I mistakenly sent BTCT which showed up as a $0.10 transaction on Coinbase and the blockchain. Coinbase does have a warning that if one sends anything other than BTC it will be lost. Any possibility to retrieve? I do have blockchain locations and all. Thx
  12. Cathy R. Pope
    Cathy R. Pope
    PLAAS Airdrop ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 75 PLS tokens for easy social tasks. 5 PLS for each referral. Join the Telegram Group t.me/plaas2018
  13. Cathy R. Pope
    Cathy R. Pope
    when the BTC price will again hit 6000+
  14. Jim Sanders
  15. BITSMO
    BITSMO
    BITSMO isn't just a cryptocurrency exchange, it's what you want in an exchange.
  16. Real_solution
    Real_solution
    The only way in advertising is to be UNIQUE
  17. RevenueBot
    RevenueBot
    Designed to earn for you on top cryptocurrency exchanges
  18. CryptoCrazy247
  19. Charles M. Prescott
  20. Charles M. Prescott
    Charles M. Prescott
    All gamers are welcome